The thread where every post trashes management so other threads can have a normal discussion

illWill

10 minutes ago, Commandant said:

Its brian's site... if Brian asks me to direct my posting so that I only post certain things in certain places, I'll do it. 

Anybody else... if you don't like it... the ignore list is that way. 

A little salty, eh?

I think it's just a bit tiresome if every thread goes in the same direction. It's the offseason though, so it's not unexpected that most threads will gravitate towards the inability of management to improve the team. Happens every year. Carry on.

3 minutes ago, huzer said:

A little salty, eh?

I think it's just a bit tiresome if every thread goes in the same direction. It's the offseason though, so it's not unexpected that most threads will gravitate towards the inability of management to improve the team. Happens every year. Carry on.

I just don't like when posters get holier than thou and tell other posters what they can and can't talk about.  Its the internet, don't try and police the message board. 

If you are paying the bills like Brian, thats one thing. 

If you are just a poster, live and let live. 

39 minutes ago, huzer said:

A little salty, eh?

It's okay, some people just don't get it. Although it is the internet and anybody can post whatever they want, including myself making a suggestion on how to better the conversation overall as a group. I think you're right about it happening every year though 

• Upvote 1

On 2017-06-14 at 9:42 PM, illWill said:

I still hold a grudge against Julien from his Boston days.

Claude Julien was Montreal's coach when Mike Ribeiro flopped around on the ice like a soccer player who got breathed on, then was up skating his next regular shift.

Boston under Julien was the league's worst embellishment/diving team, always crying foul at fake offenses by the other team, then claiming the other team was diving when they were spearing them in the nuts.

I recognize he's a good coach, and so intellectually I was happy to see him replace Therien...but I so hope Montreal doesn't start pulling that same crap.

9 hours ago, Jeff Price (no relation) said:

Claude Julien was Montreal's coach when Mike Ribeiro flopped around on the ice like a soccer player who got breathed on, then was up skating his next regular shift.

Boston under Julien was the league's worst embellishment/diving team, always crying foul at fake offenses by the other team, then claiming the other team was diving when they were spearing them in the nuts.

I recognize he's a good coach, and so intellectually I was happy to see him replace Therien...but I so hope Montreal doesn't start pulling that same crap.

Hey now don't forget we have CHaracter. ( I almost spilled my beer writing that)