Sign in to follow this  
HabAListen

Hab A Listen The Podcast

Commandant    610

#### OFF!

Posting it once is one thing.  Spamming the shit out of the board like you are doing, is being an asshole. 

It actually makes me hope your podcast fails spectacularly, and does not make me want to listen. 

• Upvote 1

HabAListen    28

My apologies, I will post one board every week .

• Downvote 1

dlbalr    676
1 hour ago, HabAListen said:

My apologies, I will post one board every week .

The funny thing here is that after you posted this, you went and posted it again in a different subforum.  We're up to, what, seven postings of this now?  (Which will change when I have a few minutes to remove the duplicate postings...)  One is plenty, seven is beyond overkill.  One posting total is fine, weekly reminders aren't needed.  We don't even promote our own podcast that much on here.

By all means feel free to post in the discussions here on the forum but keep the talk to the topic at hand and not more promotion of your podcast. 

habs rule    392
4 hours ago, HabAListen said:

Hey guys ! Every week I'll be posting a link to our podcast posted on on this Website ,Twitter and on SoundCloud! Follow @HabAListen on  Twitter and DM us any topics you'd like discussed. Go HABS Go

Episode 2 Below 

https://m.soundcloud.com/user-340014974/episode-2-hab-a-listen-the-podcast-2017-07-05-933-pm

You should go, go away.

nihilz    32

1h12m of verbatim that lacks cohesiveness.

• Upvote 1

HabAListen    28

Glad you liked it ! And yes sir I will follow by the rules !:quebec:

Commandant    610
1 hour ago, nihilz said:

1h12m of verbatim that lacks cohesiveness.

38 minutes ago, HabAListen said:

Glad you liked it ! And yes sir I will follow by the rules !:quebec:

Oh brother. 

HabAListen    28

Hey guys !! Sending blessings to all ! If you have some free time Hab A Listen The Podcast Ep 3 is out ! soundcloud.com/user-340014974

GO Habs GO and let's fast forward to October Already ! 

• Downvote 1

dlbalr    676

One thread is enough, you don't need to start one for every episode.  And if you're going to post these, you should at least try to participate in other non-podcast discussions.  Accounts created for the sole purpose of promoting content from elsewhere is in direct violation of our Terms of Use.

• Upvote 1

18 minutes ago, HabAListen said:

Hey guys !! Sending blessings to all ! If you have some free time Hab A Listen The Podcast Ep 3 is out ! soundcloud.com/user-340014974

GO Habs GO and let's fast forward to October Already ! 

You guys sound like a couple of jive turkeys.

"Yoyoyo, it's your boy Louis."

• Upvote 2

Commandant    610

Hey guys, I know I haven't contributed any posts since the last time i plugged my piece of shit pod cast, but here I am to plug my piece of shit podcast again. 

Please listen to my shitty podcast, that is shit, and is also spamming you. 

YO YO YO ITS YOUR BOY

• Upvote 2

Link67    108
28 minutes ago, Commandant said:

Hey guys, I know I haven't contributed any posts since the last time i plugged my piece of shit pod cast, but here I am to plug my piece of shit podcast again. 

Please listen to my shitty podcast, that is shit, and is also spamming you. 

YO YO YO ITS YOUR BOY

hqdefault.jpg

• Upvote 2

dlbalr    676
47 minutes ago, HabAListen said:

Hab A Listen Ep 6 by HabAListen https://soundcloud.com/user-340014974/hab-a-listen-ep-6 on #SoundCloud

I have to ask (though I suspect I know the answer already) - are you planning on actually participating in other discussions or is the sole purpose of your account to promote your podcast?

Commandant    610
4 minutes ago, dlbalr said:

I have to ask (though I suspect I know the answer already) - are you planning on actually participating in other discussions or is the sole purpose of your account to promote your podcast?

On 7/16/2017 at 8:20 PM, dlbalr said:

One thread is enough, you don't need to start one for every episode.  And if you're going to post these, you should at least try to participate in other non-podcast discussions.  Accounts created for the sole purpose of promoting content from elsewhere is in direct violation of our Terms of Use.

Pretty sure you asked already.