Hab A Listen The Podcast

HabAListen

Hey guys ! Every week I'll be posting a link to our podcast posted on on this Website ,Twitter and on SoundCloud! Follow @HabAListen on  Twitter and DM us any topics you'd like discussed. Go HABS Go

Episode 2 Below 

https://m.soundcloud.com/user-340014974/episode-2-hab-a-listen-the-podcast-2017-07-05-933-pm

#### OFF!

Posting it once is one thing.  Spamming the shit out of the board like you are doing, is being an asshole. 

It actually makes me hope your podcast fails spectacularly, and does not make me want to listen. 

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, HabAListen said:

My apologies, I will post one board every week .

The funny thing here is that after you posted this, you went and posted it again in a different subforum.  We're up to, what, seven postings of this now?  (Which will change when I have a few minutes to remove the duplicate postings...)  One is plenty, seven is beyond overkill.  One posting total is fine, weekly reminders aren't needed.  We don't even promote our own podcast that much on here.

By all means feel free to post in the discussions here on the forum but keep the talk to the topic at hand and not more promotion of your podcast. 

4 hours ago, HabAListen said:

Hey guys ! Every week I'll be posting a link to our podcast posted on on this Website ,Twitter and on SoundCloud! Follow @HabAListen on  Twitter and DM us any topics you'd like discussed. Go HABS Go

Episode 2 Below 

https://m.soundcloud.com/user-340014974/episode-2-hab-a-listen-the-podcast-2017-07-05-933-pm

You should go, go away.

• 2 weeks later...

One thread is enough, you don't need to start one for every episode.  And if you're going to post these, you should at least try to participate in other non-podcast discussions.  Accounts created for the sole purpose of promoting content from elsewhere is in direct violation of our Terms of Use.

• Upvote 1

18 minutes ago, HabAListen said:

Hey guys !! Sending blessings to all ! If you have some free time Hab A Listen The Podcast Ep 3 is out ! soundcloud.com/user-340014974

GO Habs GO and let's fast forward to October Already ! 

You guys sound like a couple of jive turkeys.

"Yoyoyo, it's your boy Louis."

• Upvote 2

• 3 weeks later...

Hey guys, I know I haven't contributed any posts since the last time i plugged my piece of shit pod cast, but here I am to plug my piece of shit podcast again. 

Please listen to my shitty podcast, that is shit, and is also spamming you. 

YO YO YO ITS YOUR BOY

• Upvote 2

28 minutes ago, Commandant said:

Hey guys, I know I haven't contributed any posts since the last time i plugged my piece of shit pod cast, but here I am to plug my piece of shit podcast again. 

Please listen to my shitty podcast, that is shit, and is also spamming you. 

YO YO YO ITS YOUR BOY

hqdefault.jpg

• Upvote 2

47 minutes ago, HabAListen said:

Hab A Listen Ep 6 by HabAListen https://soundcloud.com/user-340014974/hab-a-listen-ep-6 on #SoundCloud

I have to ask (though I suspect I know the answer already) - are you planning on actually participating in other discussions or is the sole purpose of your account to promote your podcast?

4 minutes ago, dlbalr said:

I have to ask (though I suspect I know the answer already) - are you planning on actually participating in other discussions or is the sole purpose of your account to promote your podcast?

On 7/16/2017 at 8:20 PM, dlbalr said:

One thread is enough, you don't need to start one for every episode.  And if you're going to post these, you should at least try to participate in other non-podcast discussions.  Accounts created for the sole purpose of promoting content from elsewhere is in direct violation of our Terms of Use.

Pretty sure you asked already.