Sign in to follow this  
kev1586

Post Game Format

kev1586    2

Hi all,

I want to try a few different formats in terms of possibilities for the post game blogs. I went with the usual 3 stars format last night, and will be sending out an "observation blog" Wednesday night. If there are any suggestions of other formats people may like to see, or comments on which format you may prefer for the post games once the regular season starts, leave them here and they will be considered before a final decision is made. Thank you.

Kevin

dlbalr    654

Just to introduce him quickly, Kevin joined our writing team earlier in the offseason and he will be handling a lot of our postgame coverage this season.  So if you have any suggestions you'd like to make for the format of the postgame pieces (as we have had a few different ones over the years), we'd appreciate your input over the next little while.

DON    24

Sorry, Ive got nothing for suggestions.

ehjay    15

it would be kinda cool to include how many points, games played, goal for/against... board somewhere kinda helps keep track without too much search. I must be getting super lazy from the all the pre-legalization, since I already am on the inter-web, lol 

(edit) but that is also why I Love this site. The community here is my 1 stop Habs info Crew :) 

Edited by ehjay
  • Like 1

kev1586    2

Hey all, just wondering if there's a preferred format from the post games which have been used this week? Thanks!

Kevin

Toronthab    291
On ‎2017‎-‎09‎-‎21 at 4:36 PM, ehjay said:

it would be kinda cool to include how many points, games played, goal for/against... board somewhere kinda helps keep track without too much search. I must be getting super lazy from the all the pre-legalization, since I already am on the inter-web, lol 

(edit) but that is also why I Love this site. The community here is my 1 stop Habs info Crew :) 

A terrific bunch of guys here with just enough smartassity to add some occasional drama! I personally put the vacuum in vacuity!:D

On a more serious note...

Just a second here.. 

I don't have a more serious note. 

Seriously.:huh:

• Like 1