Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
dlbalr

2017 HW Fantasy Hockey

Recommended Posts

dlbalr    654

Our annual fantasy hockey pool, the SK League (named after Saku Koivu), is now open. It's a points-based league with 21-man rosters and three IR spots.  It's looking like we're going to have an opening or two so if you're interested in giving the league a try, please post a note here or shoot me a PM.


If you have any questions about the pool (which is run through Yahoo), feel free to ask.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
habs rule    392

Brian how do I get into league? I can't remember. Did I miss out?

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
dlbalr    654
49 minutes ago, habs rule said:

Brian how do I get into league? I can't remember. Did I miss out?

 

Unfortunately, you did miss out this year as the league drafted on Sunday.  I sent you a few emails along with the invites (plus a PM on here) - did the emails not go through?  (It's interesting, there was one other GM who I couldn't get a hold of to bring back this year and he sent me a note today as well.)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
habs rule    392
1 minute ago, dlbalr said:

 

Unfortunately, you did miss out this year as the league drafted on Sunday.  I sent you a few emails along with the invites (plus a PM on here) - did the emails not go through?  (It's interesting, there was one other GM who I couldn't get a hold of to bring back this year and he sent me a note today as well.)

No I was simply in the hospital. Oh well I have another league to join. I think.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
dlbalr    654
3 minutes ago, habs rule said:

No I was simply in the hospital. Oh well I have another league to join. I think.

 

Sorry to hear that.  Hope everything is alright now.  There may be an opportunity to join midseason as we have had teams drop out in the past and if not, send me a note before next season gets underway and we'll get you back in the pool.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

Sign in to follow this  

×