2017 HW Fantasy Hockey

dlbalr

Our annual fantasy hockey pool, the SK League (named after Saku Koivu), is now open. It's a points-based league with 21-man rosters and three IR spots.  It's looking like we're going to have an opening or two so if you're interested in giving the league a try, please post a note here or shoot me a PM.

If you have any questions about the pool (which is run through Yahoo), feel free to ask.

• 2 weeks later...
49 minutes ago, habs rule said:

Brian how do I get into league? I can't remember. Did I miss out?

Unfortunately, you did miss out this year as the league drafted on Sunday.  I sent you a few emails along with the invites (plus a PM on here) - did the emails not go through?  (It's interesting, there was one other GM who I couldn't get a hold of to bring back this year and he sent me a note today as well.)

1 minute ago, dlbalr said:

Unfortunately, you did miss out this year as the league drafted on Sunday.  I sent you a few emails along with the invites (plus a PM on here) - did the emails not go through?  (It's interesting, there was one other GM who I couldn't get a hold of to bring back this year and he sent me a note today as well.)

No I was simply in the hospital. Oh well I have another league to join. I think.

3 minutes ago, habs rule said:

No I was simply in the hospital. Oh well I have another league to join. I think.

Sorry to hear that.  Hope everything is alright now.  There may be an opportunity to join midseason as we have had teams drop out in the past and if not, send me a note before next season gets underway and we'll get you back in the pool.

• 2 months later...

Hi Brian.  I would be interested in joining if there's a midseason opportunity.  If not, then please contact me before next season's league starts up.

• 3 months later...

Thanks for the season ??

• 3 months later...
On 10/5/2017 at 5:09 PM, dlbalr said:

Sorry to hear that.  Hope everything is alright now.  There may be an opportunity to join midseason as we have had teams drop out in the past and if not, send me a note before next season gets underway and we'll get you back in the pool.

all is good wih my health now so I figured i would let you know , I want to be in the league. Hope this works out.

40 minutes ago, habs rule said:

all is good wih my health now so I figured i would let you know , I want to be in the league. Hope this works out.

Glad to hear things are going well.  It'll be a while yet before I can renew the league so send me a reminder come September and I'll get you back in there.