Hoffman - Chlapik - Smith
Formenton - VandeVelde - Blunden
McCormick - Reinhart - Randell

Oduya - Ceci
Borowiecki - Chabot
Lajoie - Wideman

Anderson

Hammond

Puck drop is at 7:00 PM EST on RDS2 and TSN5.  TSN is certainly enforcing the regional restrictions while RDS hasn't just yet.
English Radio: TSN 690   French Radio: FM 98.5

Kind of interested in watching Terry. Not that I've ever thought highly of him but he did lead the farm team in scoring last season by quite a bit.

Is that Blunden Blunden on the Sens?

Also interested in seeing Taormina for similar reasons to Terry. 

45 minutes ago, Stogey24 said:

That might have been the worst game I've ever watched. 

Made Sens fans happy, but was painful for HabFans to watch for sure. Seems odd that Lernout sent down before a couple of real culls (Davidson, Morrow, Gelinas) on D get sent packing or to Laval.

Julien said Davidson is better than has shown.

Guest Stogey24
18 minutes ago, dlbalr said:

If there's a positive from last night, it's that the Hudon-Plekanec-Lehkonen line looked good again - they were the one trio who made the odd thing happen. 

Ya, they were decent for sure. Other than though...:1vomit:

Montoya should be put on waivers. 

Let Lingren take the back up role. Then Fucale and Mcniven can hold down Laval. 

Montoya gets a pass. Bergy wont dump another back up goalie will he?

Of the AHL crowd I thought Carr and Audette had a couple good plays. McCarron should of taken notes on how a young 6'6" centre can stand out and be productive. Trash talking is about all Mikey did all game.

1 hour ago, Stogey24 said:

Montoya should be put on waivers. 

Let Lingren take the back up role. Then Fucale and Mcniven can hold down Laval. 

I get the logic but Lindgren only has one pro year as a starter under his belt.  From a development perspective, he's probably better off playing 50-55 games in Laval over 20 in Montreal.  They can also spot start him here and there with the Habs if they want to or bring him up midseason if Montoya struggles.

They'll have to make the call next season on who to keep between the two full-time as Lindgren will need waivers next year as well but for the time being, I suspect they'll have Montoya start the season as the backup and give Lindgren as much playing time as possible. 

Sounds like I should be glad I missed it! Hurrah! And CC's advice seems appropriate unless you really just want to watch the prospects of the prospects.

And good also to remember that the past isn't and neither is the future. They don't exist. We get fooled on  that because of  Newton and graph paper. And as mom used to say as she handed me my lunch pail and a bus  pass to another city.. "Son, she'd say... eschew metaphysical univocity.". 

"OK mom". I'd say.

• Like 1