Oct. 5, Habs vs Sabres, 7 PM

dlbalr

2 minutes ago, DON said:

Hudon 2 shots in only 3:18 icetime, least on the team.

I'm surprised he played that little, especially since he was the centre on the second PP unit (which also was a bit surprising).  He looked pretty good despite the limited minutes.

Just now, dlbalr said:

I'm surprised he played that little, especially since he was the centre on the second PP unit (which also was a bit surprising).  He looked pretty good despite the limited minutes.

Is the icetime NHL.com has listed anyways.

Guest Stogey24
1 minute ago, dlbalr said:

He's pretty underrated imo 

The power play is looking sharp although I'd like to see Hemsky in front of the net more often than behind the goal line.  While I understand why he's there, they're essentially playing 4-on-4 for chunks of it and they don't have enough of a presence in front where a quick touch pass could be beneficial.

2 minutes ago, Stogey24 said:

He's hurt 

Let's hope Drouin is OK. THat was a pretty hard hit!

Lousy call on Shaw! There's no way he caused interference on that, if anything it's Pominville who was at fault!

Just now, Stogey24 said:

He got rocked there 

Yeah, that was a hard hit, but his head wasn't hit, so I guess he should be fine!

Mete got almost 19 minutes tonight

Call me crazy, but I believe Julien when he says the plan is for him to stay all season, not go 9 games and gone... but Mete has to earn it still.  Tonight he looked like a guy who can earn it.