Called Up: Nikita Scherbak and Michael McCarron

Commandant

2 hours ago, Stogey24 said:

Can't really take anyone out of the line up for Sherbak right now anyways. Just let him get some time in AHL

with Lehkonen coming back into the lineup, the wings get crowded.  They won't do it, but this would be a great time to move Galchenyuk back to C

Patch - Drouin - Byron

Lehkonen - Chuck - Gallagher
Hudon - Danault - Shaw
Deslauriers - Plekanec - Carr

I know some won't want to drop Plekanec to the fourth line, but consider that the 2nd, 3rd and 4th lines are basically getting even minutes 5v5 anyway right now. 

Better to drop Froese out of the lineup than any of the wingers, to make room for Lehkonen. 

8 minutes ago, Commandant said:

with Lehkonen coming back into the lineup, the wings get crowded.  They won't do it, but this would be a great time to move Galchenyuk back to C

Patch - Drouin - Byron

Hudon - Danault - Shaw

I know some won't want to drop Plekanec to the fourth line, but consider that the 2nd, 3rd and 4th lines are basically getting even minutes 5v5 anyway right now. 

Better to drop Froese out of the lineup than any of the wingers, to make room for Lehkonen. 

I support those line combinations. With the depth on the wings, it only makes sense to move Chuck to center. It's only a matter if management is willing to remove their foot out of their mouth to do such a thing. 

One thing I dislike about that group is the lack of right handed shots. It's Gallagher, Shaw and a whole lot of lefties. Call me crazy but I like more balance than that

12 minutes ago, Commandant said:

Patch - Drouin - Byron

Hudon - Danault - Shaw

I don't really want Shaw on the 4th line cuz he's bringing something to whatever line he's on... but...

Patch - Drouin - Byron

Galchenyuk - Danault - Gallagher
Hudon - Plekanec - Lehkonen 
Deslauriers - Shaw - Carr

Guest Stogey24
30 minutes ago, Commandant said:

Patch - Drouin - Byron

Hudon - Danault - Shaw

I like that line up.