Oct. 24, Panthers vs Canadiens, 7:30 PM

dlbalr

3 hours ago, johnnyhasbeen said:

Tonight it all turns around because I am finally back in Canada to watch a game. 6-1 Habs. Let's get this train back on the track, Team is not as bad as it has looked. 

Sorry to say I return to Europe mid December

NIce game tonight! Also very nice to See Chucky and MaxPac score tonight! They needed it! Oh, and Carey made a couple of nasty saves tonight!

21 minutes ago, sbhatt said:

Carey being  back to form was by far the most important trend reversal we saw tonight.

Absolutely. 

They just dominated the final half of that game, through. The Drouin line - despite my initial skepticism - looks very good. Scherbak was a great addition (I doubt he can sustain it - we're seeing Hudon trail off - but it's fun to see). Mcacarron is Lindsay Vallis 2.0.

All told, I expect a winning streak here. They all feel 'off the schneid,' as they say, and will ride the combo of a resurgent Price and excited momentum for a little while.

This poor bustard is stuck in the balmy hills of Carloforte on the Isola St. Pietro, Sardinia, Italy.. Looking down at the Mediterranean and...thinking about the Habs! why me Lord!? Sorry.. Just had to brag and show off...Go Habs!

1 hour ago, Toronthab said:

This poor bustard is stuck in the balmy hills of Carloforte on the Isola St. Pietro, Sardinia, Italy.. Looking down at the Mediterranean and...thinking about the Habs! why me Lord!? Sorry.. Just had to brag and show off...Go Habs!

Take the hwy east to the coast and check out Porto Ottiolu. It’s nice there. 

I am happy that I watched the game instead of just relying on the posts here. They battled and played better and better as the game progressed.

Finally Carey had a good performance and the defence didn't look horrible.

Thank God for Gallagher!

Let's hope it is the beginning of a long series of 600%+ hockey :)

Guest Stogey24
11 hours ago, The Chicoutimi Cucumber said:

Absolutely. 

They just dominated the final half of that game, through. The Drouin line - despite my initial skepticism - looks very good. Scherbak was a great addition (I doubt he can sustain it - we're seeing Hudon trail off - but it's fun to see). Mcacarron is Lindsay Vallis 2.0.

All told, I expect a winning streak here. They all feel 'off the schneid,' as they say, and will ride the combo of a resurgent Price and excited momentum for a little while.

Not sure the value, but I could see Hudon getting dealt 

11 hours ago, IN THE HEARTS OF MEN said:

Take the hwy east to the coast and check out Porto Ottiolu. It’s nice there. 

Thanks amigo. I'll try to do that?