Oct. 26, Kings vs Canadiens, 7:30 PM

dlbalr

11 minutes ago, Stogey24 said:

It's a good shot, but price has not been good. 

Game over. 

I agree.  That was a high-quality shot for sure but Price has made that save a lot of times and letting that one go in is probably the dagger.  The Habs are still playing well but Quick is really on his game.

On a side note, it's nice to see Mike Johnson back in the booth.  Of the three colour guys TSN is rotating, he's the only one that actually has any sort of experience calling a game and it shows.

1 minute ago, The Chicoutimi Cucumber said:

Glad that Mike Johnson is back in the booth. He is a quietly insightful voice - wrongly canned a couple of years back.

In other news, this team is just sh*t.

This must be what it felt like to be a Leafs fan during the 'bag over head / throw your jersey on the ice' era.

4 minutes ago, Chris said:

Another day, another donut. 

How does a team come into the year without a #1 or #2 centerman? I don't understand how that is possible. 

An incompetent general manager....that's how it is possible.

5 minutes ago, sbhatt said:

This must be what it felt like to be a Leafs fan during the 'bag over head / throw your jersey on the ice' era.

I've been saying for a while - the Bergevin Habs are the Maple Leafs circa 1978-2010.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, The Chicoutimi Cucumber said:

I've been saying for a while - the Bergevin Habs are the Maple Leafs circa 1978-2010.

If this keeps up, we will be seeing this again soon:

smallBagHead.jpg

Guest Stogey24
10 minutes ago, Chris said:

Another day, another donut. 

How does a team come into the year without a #1 or #2 centerman? I don't understand how that is possible. 

And with what might as well be 50 mill in cap space.

It's time. Marc needs to go. 

1 minute ago, Habber said:

Man PK would look like Bobby Orr on this team,

PK is exactly what this group needs. Oh, well, it's not like we had him in our organization to begin with. Oh, wait...

They need 2 centers. 

I won't go into the Siubban thing, 

but they could have had

Weber Sergachev

Alzner Petry

Mete Benn and Davidson

Alot more mobile and some good skaters

1 minute ago, Chris said:

They need 2 centers. 

I won't go into the Siubban thing, 

but they could have had

Weber Sergachev

Alzner Petry

Mete Benn and Davidson

Alot more mobile and some good skaters

Don't forget Markov. A top-4 puck-controlling defenceman allowed to walk for no apparent reason other than MB being in a snit that Markov wasn't rolling over like a sap.

There is truth to CJ not liking Russian players. He got rid of all the habs Russians. I don't think Boston  had any except Khodobin. 

I was ok letting Markov go for Sergachev but he got traded. 

Just now, Chris said:

There is truth to CJ not liking Russian players. He got rid of all the habs Russians. I don't think Boston  had any except Khodobin. 

I was ok letting Markov go for Sergachev but he got traded. 

Boston only drafted 2 Russians during Julien's 10ish years there. In the 10 years before he started as coach, they drafted about 5 Russians. It's not like the Bruins had an organizational change of heart once Julien took over... how can he play any Russians if he isn't provided any?

Guest Stogey24
1 hour ago, Trizzak said:

Boston only drafted 2 Russians during Julien's 10ish years there. In the 10 years before he started as coach, they drafted about 5 Russians. It's not like the Bruins had an organizational change of heart once Julien took over... how can he play any Russians if he isn't provided any?

"Khokhlachev, who was drafted by the Boston Bruins 40th overall in 2011 and played just nine games under Julien over four seasons despite putting up point totals of 57, 43 and 68 in consecutive seasons with the AHL’s Providence Bruins. Khokhlachev has since returned to the KHL"

I Don't care about the whole Russian thing, just saw this on sportsnet site  

12 hours ago, Scott462 said:

Looks like hockey is ending pretty early for us Habs fans. That's too bad was really looking forward to it this year.

Turned on the Leafs game, really entertaining. Man.....

Booo