HABS @ WILD, NOV. 2

illWill

I guess I'll keep pumping out these GDT's as long as the winning streak continues. 

My prediction for tonight is that Price will return to his normal self from this point forward. 

Habs win 2-1

• Upvote 2

My feelings toward this season are markedly dichotomous:

1 - 20 game losing streak and I’m happy for the franchise’s ability to regenerate with youth

2 - 20 game win streak and I’m happy right now and essentially stupified all at once 

38 minutes ago, zumpano21 said:

My feelings toward this season are markedly dichotomous:

1 - 20 game losing streak and I’m happy for the franchise’s ability to regenerate with youth

2 - 20 game win streak and I’m happy right now and essentially stupified all at once 

If we by chance get a top 5 pick, I hope they trade it and get the help we need now since I have no faith in how this organization drafts and develops players any more.

Another great ######ing start to a game! Once again we give up two goals in less than 45 seconds. I think this is the 6th time it happens this season!

Carey should've made the save on the first goal!

Guest Stogey24

Price is going to shake this off at some point 

That rush right is the exact reason I hate Galchenyuk on 4th line 

Alzner is garbage. 

It's really hard to define what the yips are but Price has them.  The third goal wasn't his fault but he looked far from sharp on the first two, not to mention getting beat clean less than 30 seconds in on a play that they missed putting it into an empty net.  He's not getting much help tonight so far but his performance has been far from confidence-inspiring.

14 minutes ago, dlbalr said:

It's really hard to define what the yips are but Price has them.  The third goal wasn't his fault but he looked far from sharp on the first two, not to mention getting beat clean less than 30 seconds in on a play that they missed putting it into an empty net.  He's not getting much help tonight so far but his performance has been far from confidence-inspiring.

At what point do we start to worry? He hasn't seemed this f**ked up since 2010.

2 minutes ago, The Chicoutimi Cucumber said:

I'm not at that point yet but if this is still the case a couple of weeks from now, then I'll be a fair bit more concerned. 

2 minutes ago, The Chicoutimi Cucumber said:

I think its more the d in front of him that are f*^€ up. They don't box anyone out, they leave there guy open. Not much price can do. Or maybe he just wants MB fired and is playing shb tell he does lol?

35 minutes ago, habsFan1986 said:

I think its more the d in front of him that are f*^€ up. They don't box anyone out, they leave there guy open. Not much price can do. Or maybe he just wants MB fired and is playing shb tell he does lol?

Well...it *is* interesting that he slumped and got MT fired, then rebounded.

At this point, I'm starting to wonder...

6 minutes ago, Stogey24 said:

Hudon-Galchneyuk-Gallagher

Chucky plays so much like a centre out there. Just put him back at the position. 

It may have been an accident, but I swear a saw Drouin - Galchenyuk - Lehkonen out there just now...

6 minutes ago, Trizzak said:

It may have been an accident, but I swear a saw Drouin - Galchenyuk - Lehkonen out there just now...

I saw it too.  It may have been because they were just coming off a penalty kill though.  We'll see if the lines get juggled for the 3rd.

Nice play by Hudon to set up the Gallagher goal.

14 minutes ago, TheDriveFor25 said:

11 shots and the 2nd period is almost over. 

MB is wrong.. the answer is not in that room. 

What comes first? A trade or MB is fired?

Well we fired the coach that = the same result. We change over our D-core that = the same result. We have close to 9 mil in cap space but yet we can't make a trade because we don't have blue chip prospects to trade. I am sorry to say that's all on the GM he back himself into a corner and he can't get out of it. So the only move is to fire the gm bring in some new blood and a new vision for this team.