Nov. 5, Habs vs Hawks, 7 PM

dlbalr

Just now, Habsfan said:

Holy shit! Did we just beat Chicago? First win in the windy City since 2002! About time!

Wow.. didn't know that .. I'm pretty happy with what I'm seeing out there. Great shutout

Guest Stogey24
Just now, huzer said:

Holy cow, could Sportsnet try any harder to jinx the shutout? I think he said he three or four times in the last two minutes!!

I was thinking the same thing. As soon as he said something about Crawford's shutout, Habs buried 

Just now, TheDriveFor25 said:

Great game.. Lindgren was great. For me, the best skater was Shaw. Just working every shift, great screen, no stupid penalties.. great night!

ya.. he worked his butt off ..great night indeed. 

8 minutes ago, Commandant said:

Winners of 5 of their last 7.

told you this team would turn it around.  That it was just a weird slump, and they would be a playoff club. 

Turned it around faster than i thought they would. 

This is why I like to hang around adults. They're good for me. 

12 minutes ago, dlbalr said:

I wound up with a pretty good game to write about after all for my first postgame piece of the season.  My 3 Stars/recap for the game: http://www.habsworld.net/2017/11/lindgren-shines-against-chicago/

Good summary Brian. I hope Galchuck can find his enthusiasm as he did seem a little perkier tonight. 

Lindgren was simply awesome, he had a rough go for a bit in Laval but has quickly got himself back on the rails again.

Really starting to enjoy the Drouin - Galchenyuk duo, It almost seems like Galchenyuk is trying elevate himself to Drouin's play out there and trying to make sure he does not get himself into a bottom 6 role again this year. that was a sweet play a long the boards for Drouin, who absolutely destroyed the Chicago D with his speed to finish it off with a beauty. 

10 hours ago, Link67 said:

Lindgren was simply awesome, he had a rough go for a bit in Laval but has quickly got himself back on the rails again.

Really starting to enjoy the Drouin - Galchenyuk duo, It almost seems like Galchenyuk is trying elevate himself to Drouin's play out there and trying to make sure he does not get himself into a bottom 6 role again this year. that was a sweet play a long the boards for Drouin, who absolutely destroyed the Chicago D with his speed to finish it off with a beauty. 

A Galy-Drouin duo is a great scenario with enormous skill...assuming Barber Bill manages to forget that Galy is 'really' a 4th liner :rolleyes:

1 hour ago, JGC21 said:

Okay, my first post on these boards this season.  

The start to the season had me turtled in my room, is it safe to come out now?

Till the next loss I suppose.

3 hours ago, The Chicoutimi Cucumber said:

A Galy-Drouin duo is a great scenario with enormous skill...assuming Barber Bill manages to forget that Galy is 'really' a 4th liner :rolleyes:

Don’t understand why that wasn’t the opening night combo