GDT Toronto @ Montreal, 7:00 pm HNIC

Commandant

Guest Stogey24
1 minute ago, The Chicoutimi Cucumber said:

Jeez...Kypreos on TV asserting that Molson met with Bergevin to agree that it might be time for "major changes."

The thought of that blithering IDIOT overseeing the dismantling of the core is truly dismaying. The "major change" that needs to happen is to get rid of the clown who mismanaged us into this situation in the first place.

If Molson allows Bergevin to rebuild this team, there is something seriously wrong with this organization 

9 minutes ago, Stogey24 said:

If Molson allows Bergevin to rebuild this team, there is something seriously wrong with this organization 

There's already something seriously wrong, but I take your point. If Bergevin gets that kind of trust, then we are doomed to years of failure, because our owner is a certifiable idiot.

2 minutes ago, TheDriveFor25 said:

Yeah, I used to be a MB supporter but I can't do it anymore.

I had huge hopes for this season, and they haven't even played 25 games and I'm looking forward to the draft.

Or regular bottled beer...:mellow:

1 minute ago, Stogey24 said:

Wouldn't be fun being a goalie for the Habs 

No kidding....it's got to be an awful feeling seeing that sad blueline corps in front of you, knowing you need to be a superhero to have any chance of winning at all.

Guest Stogey24
4 minutes ago, Commandant said:

Lindgren with rebound issues (something he's had issues with in the AHL) 3-0.

Maybe it isn't time to trade Price and annoint him the new choosen one. 

The defense is shit and Lindgren gets zero run support. Brown goes completly uncontested out front. 

You're right though, price would have scored a couple goals by now 

11 minutes ago, Toronthab said:

I'd really hate to be MB right now.. this has got to hurt.

I hope it hurts, to see the product of his own flaming and relentless incompetence crapping out the joint.

In fact, I hope he ends up hurting even more than that - by which I mean, sitting on his expensively-suited arse flipping through the job ads. Unfortunately I don't trust Molson to have the sense to do what transparently needs to be done and fire this buffoon who managed to transmute a terrific young core into the pile of puke we see before us.

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, The Chicoutimi Cucumber said:

I hope it hurts, to see the product of his own flaming and relentless incompetence crapping out the joint.

In fact, I hope he ends up hurting even more than that - by which I mean, sitting on his expensively-suited arse flipping through the job ads. Unfortunately I don't trust Molson to have the sense to do what transparently needs to be done and fire this buffoon who managed to transmute a terrific young core into the pile of puke we see before us.

Who is the patron saint of the Habs?.... St Maurice?  

4 minutes ago, Stogey24 said:

The defense is shit and Lindgren gets zero run support. Brown goes completly uncontested out front. 

You're right though, price would have scored a couple goals by now 

Who said anyone about scoring a couple goals.  Just because I didnt' mention the offense is a problem in a post, doesn't mean that I am giving them a break. Obviously they need to score. 

That said, I don't know about "no support defensively"... 3 goals on 18 shots isn't good enough, especially when two of those goals are goaltending issues.  He should have stopped the 2nd, and it was a bad rebound on the 3rd.   The team has limited shots against, he can't be giving up 3. 

There are multiple problems here. 

Guest Stogey24
1 minute ago, Commandant said:

Who said anyone about scoring a couple goals.  Just because I didnt' mention the offense is a problem in a post, doesn't mean that I am giving them a break. Obviously they need to score. 

That said, I don't know about "no support"... 3 goals on 18 shots isn't good enough, especially when two of those goals are goaltending issues.  He should have stopped the 2nd, and it was a bad rebound on the 3rd. 

I said Lindgren isn't getting any run support. It's 3-0

1 minute ago, Commandant said:

How do the habs get the extra penalty here?

Kadri didn't get a penalty for his headhunting. Weber got an extra 2 for roughing, which was kind of the refs as he should have gotten 5 for fighting. 

1 minute ago, Trizzak said:

Kadri didn't get a penalty for his headhunting. Weber got an extra 2 for roughing, which was kind of the refs as he should have gotten 5 for fighting. 

I don't know why Kadri's bullshit wasn't called. 

11 minutes ago, Toronthab said:

Dedication...

Poor guys. Tough to play in these circumstances..

Yeah, tough to play when you suck.

12 minutes ago, Toronthab said:

Practice, practice practice...

:lol: Yeah, maybe someday he will graduate to hitting an actual living opponent

I am so damned disgusted with what this organization has become. I haven't felt this nauseous about the overall state of things Hab since 2012.