GDT Toronto @ Montreal, 7:00 pm HNIC

Commandant

I thought Bergevin had ####ed up when he overpaid for Petry...but by God did he outdo himself the day he signed Karl Alzner.  Fans should storm that box he is in, and toss Bergevin over the rail to his death.

2 minutes ago, Stogey24 said:

Oh my man. I can't take anymore Alzner

Still all Lindgren??? ####ing wide open 

I never.... NEVER said it was all lindgren. 

Read my posts... where i blamed weber on the first. 

Doesn't change the fact he should have stopped the 2nd and 3rd. 

NOBODY should buy a ticket to see this team until Bergevin is fired.  It's time to hit Molson where it hurts...the wallet...until he cans the buffoon and gets somebody in place who can start rebuilding.

Just now, sbhatt said:

I thought Bergevin had ####ed up when he overpaid for Petry...but by God did he outdo himself the day he signed Karl Alzner.  Fans should storm that box he is in, and toss Bergevin over the rail to his death.

oooooookay, I'm all for negativity towards Bergevin at this point, but you're at a 10 and we need you at a 6.

• Upvote 2

3 minutes ago, sbhatt said:

I'm not sure you should be allowed into the Bell Center during a live home game. 

• Upvote 2

2 minutes ago, TheDriveFor25 said:

Niemi in.. we've reached the point where Annti Niemi is the goalie for the Montreal Canadiens

I switched the game off but now I have to watch. 

Just now, Trizzak said:

oooooookay, I'm all for negativity towards Bergevin at this point, but you're at a 10 and we need you at a 6.

I was at 8 after the last game...you're asking a lot.

Guest Stogey24
Just now, Trizzak said:

Haha. Pretty funny though

Just now, Trizzak said:

Hahahaa... is there a rule that says we actually have to finish the game..?

1 minute ago, xXx..CK..xXx said:

I'm not sure you should be allowed into the Bell Center during a live home game. 

I'd definitely swing on MB if he passed me in the hall at this point...no joke.  Okay, flinging him to his death is probably a bit much...but how about a mid-game firing where he is dragged out of the building by Bell Center security and tossed hard onto the sidewalk like some lout being bounced from a bar?

1 minute ago, sbhatt said:

I'd definitely swing on MB if he passed me in the hall at this point...no joke.  Okay, flinging him to his death is probably a bit much...but how about a mid-game firing where he is dragged out of the building by Bell Center security and tossed hard onto the sidewalk like some lout being bounced from a bar?

Hahaha.. dialed back to the voice of sweet reason... . hahahahaha..

Just now, Toronthab said:

Hahaha.. dialed back to the voice of sweet reason... . hahahahaha..

It's what he deserves...to be utterly humiliated...have a camera guy follow his ejection and put it up on the scoreboard....give the fans something they can actually cheer for.

1 minute ago, sbhatt said:

It's what he deserves...to be utterly humiliated...have a camera guy follow his ejection and put it up on the scoreboard....give the fans something they can actually cheer for.

Hahaha... tough crowd!