If we all say something positive maybe it will bring good luck?

habsFan1986

I am just like the rest of you that bleed the Montreal color's. But its been hard to watch these guys play like ass night in and night out. So I am hoping all the good vibes that come from this topic can rub off on the team and bring them some much needed luck?

So only good vibes in here everyone.

• Upvote 4

I love the Habs, even when they struggle.

My kid scored his first ever goal last week.. it doesn't matter what Montreal does this year, it won't be as good as watching him raise his arms for the first time. Pure joy... what hockey is all about.

Go Habs Go, through the good and bad!

• Upvote 2

2 minutes ago, TheDriveFor25 said:

I love the Habs, even when they struggle.

My kid scored his first ever goal last week.. it doesn't matter what Montreal does this year, it won't be as good as watching him raise his arms for the first time. Pure joy... what hockey is all about.

Go Habs Go, through the good and bad!

You know what’s important!

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, habsFan1986 said:

I am just like the rest of you that bleed the Montreal color's. But its been hard to watch these guys play like ass night in and night out. So I am hoping all the good vibes that come from this topic can rub off on the team and bring them some much needed luck?

So only good vibes in here everyone.

I appreciate your effort here.

1 hour ago, illWill said:

Just got my son a new Canadiens jersey for Christmas. He is a 5th generation Hab fan in my family....whether he likes it or not :lol:

Kid's gotta eat right...?

Should work out fine..

My daughter used to complain about all her clothes being tri-coloured.

Usually .. by the third week or so.. they get so hungry that they willingly participate in "Yea habs.." sessions.

Everybody needs a unifying positive end to pull together. Starvation works great!

1 hour ago, Stogey24 said:

I'll be the Grinch here, but I don't think Drouin being on pace for 56 pts is a positive

No kidding. He HAS to do better than that, or else the trade becomes yet another disaster. In keeping with the officially 'positive' vibe of this thread, I will assert that he is capable of more and will probably end up producing accordingly.

It IS great to see Gallagher finally back on his game, though. I still remember the 2015 Tampa series, where he was an absolute beast, generating something on nearly every shift. He has that in him, but injuries have stopped him from accessing it. Hopefully he can stay healthy and keep it up.

Guest Stogey24
34 minutes ago, The Chicoutimi Cucumber said:

No kidding. He HAS to do better than that, or else the trade becomes yet another disaster. In keeping with the officially 'positive' vibe of this thread, I will assert that he is capable of more and will probably end up producing accordingly.

It IS great to see Gallagher finally back on his game, though. I still remember the 2015 Tampa series, where he was an absolute beast, generating something on nearly every shift. He has that in him, but injuries have stopped him from accessing it. Hopefully he can stay healthy and keep it up.

Gallaher has been the best player all season. He deserves a lot of credit 

Him and Hudon are developing  some serious chemistry too

49 minutes ago, The Chicoutimi Cucumber said:

Other than the concept of ageing, I have never been sure why people are so confident that Drouin will get 70-80 points (this year) when he's capped out at 53 points in 73 games thus far in his career. 

I think he's about right on pace for where he should be at this point in time when discussing Don's quote. 

My biggest positives from from the year include Gallagher as well, Byron and Victor Mete. Although Mete has hit a relative wall during the season, I had never seen him play before and (especially) his preseason play was outstanding. 

Guest Stogey24
1 hour ago, xXx..CK..xXx said:

Other than the concept of ageing, I have never been sure why people are so confident that Drouin will get 70-80 points (this year) when he's capped out at 53 points in 73 games thus far in his career. 

I think he's about right on pace for where he should be at this point in time when discussing Don's quote. 

My biggest positives from from the year include Gallagher as well, Byron and Victor Mete. Although Mete has hit a relative wall during the season, I had never seen him play before and (especially) his preseason play was outstanding. 

Well it's not even 56 points that Drouin is on pace for, it's actually 53.3. Which is .3 of a point better than last season. So if that's positive in your eyes, dig in, but being on pace for 12 goals is not something I'm cheering about. 

39 minutes ago, Stogey24 said:

Well it's not even 56 points that Drouin is on pace for, it's actually 53.3. Which is .3 of a point better than last season. So if that's positive in your eyes, dig in, but being on pace for 12 goals is not something I'm cheering about. 

Remind me, did you want to bring Radulov back?  A guy with 18 goals and 54 points last year?

Do you think he's a big loss?

Drouin is the most dynamic forward on the team, and one of the few guys dangerous every time he steps on the ice, for a team that doesn't score enough. 

51 minutes ago, Stogey24 said:

Only positive posts in here, lots of other threads to be a Debby Downer 

Guest Stogey24
41 minutes ago, Commandant said:

Remind me, did you want to bring Radulov back?  A guy with 18 goals and 54 points last year?

Do you think he's a big loss?

Drouin is the most dynamic forward on the team, and one of the few guys dangerous every time he steps on the ice, for a team that doesn't score enough. 

Great player. I just expect more. 

And I apologize for bringing the thread down 

6 hours ago, xXx..CK..xXx said:

Thus far in his career is his one and only season. Serious? My one year old grand daughter poops her pants. Her future isn't looking good.