Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
habsFan1986

If we all say something positive maybe it will bring good luck🍀

Recommended Posts

habsFan1986    1

I am just like the rest of you that bleed the Montreal color's. But its been hard to watch these guys play like ass night in and night out. So I am hoping all the good vibes that come from this topic can rub off on the team and bring them some much needed luck🍀

So only good vibes in here everyone.

  • Upvote 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I love the Habs, even when they struggle.

My kid scored his first ever goal last week.. it doesn't matter what Montreal does this year, it won't be as good as watching him raise his arms for the first time. Pure joy... what hockey is all about.

Go Habs Go, through the good and bad!

  • Upvote 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Meller93    124

The leafs are losing to the coyotes 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Meller93    124
2 minutes ago, TheDriveFor25 said:

I love the Habs, even when they struggle.

My kid scored his first ever goal last week.. it doesn't matter what Montreal does this year, it won't be as good as watching him raise his arms for the first time. Pure joy... what hockey is all about.

Go Habs Go, through the good and bad!

You know what’s important!

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Trizzak    483
1 hour ago, habsFan1986 said:

I am just like the rest of you that bleed the Montreal color's. But its been hard to watch these guys play like ass night in and night out. So I am hoping all the good vibes that come from this topic can rub off on the team and bring them some much needed luck🍀

So only good vibes in here everyone.

 

I appreciate your effort here.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Toronthab    320
3 hours ago, The Chicoutimi Cucumber said:

Something positive.

awww..i wanted that one!!

Count your blessings..it really works!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
DON    35

Gallagher is on pace for 32.8 goals this year.:clap:

Weber & Drouin on pace for 56pts.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Stogey24    277

I'll be the Grinch here, but I don't think Drouin being on pace for 56 pts is a positive

  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
illWill    431

Just got my son a new Canadiens jersey for Christmas. He is a 5th generation Hab fan in my family....whether he likes it or not :lol:

  • Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Toronthab    320
1 hour ago, illWill said:

Just got my son a new Canadiens jersey for Christmas. He is a 5th generation Hab fan in my family....whether he likes it or not :lol:

Kid's gotta eat right...?

 

Should work out fine..

 

My daughter used to complain about all her clothes being tri-coloured.

 

Usually .. by the third week or so.. they get so hungry that they willingly participate in "Yea habs.." sessions.

 

Everybody needs a unifying positive end to pull together. Starvation works great!

 

 

 

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Stogey24 said:

I'll be the Grinch here, but I don't think Drouin being on pace for 56 pts is a positive

 

No kidding. He HAS to do better than that, or else the trade becomes yet another disaster. In keeping with the officially 'positive' vibe of this thread, I will assert that he is capable of more and will probably end up producing accordingly.

 

It IS great to see Gallagher finally back on his game, though. I still remember the 2015 Tampa series, where he was an absolute beast, generating something on nearly every shift. He has that in him, but injuries have stopped him from accessing it. Hopefully he can stay healthy and keep it up.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
JoeLassister    287

The positive here is that I managed to sell 13 of my 23 pairs of tickets before shit hit the fan.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Stogey24    277
34 minutes ago, The Chicoutimi Cucumber said:

 

No kidding. He HAS to do better than that, or else the trade becomes yet another disaster. In keeping with the officially 'positive' vibe of this thread, I will assert that he is capable of more and will probably end up producing accordingly.

 

It IS great to see Gallagher finally back on his game, though. I still remember the 2015 Tampa series, where he was an absolute beast, generating something on nearly every shift. He has that in him, but injuries have stopped him from accessing it. Hopefully he can stay healthy and keep it up.

Gallaher has been the best player all season. He deserves a lot of credit 

 

Him and Hudon are developing  some serious chemistry too

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
xXx..CK..xXx    157
49 minutes ago, The Chicoutimi Cucumber said:

 

No kidding. He HAS to do better than that, or else the trade becomes yet another disaster. In keeping with the officially 'positive' vibe of this thread, I will assert that he is capable of more and will probably end up producing accordingly.

 

It IS great to see Gallagher finally back on his game, though. I still remember the 2015 Tampa series, where he was an absolute beast, generating something on nearly every shift. He has that in him, but injuries have stopped him from accessing it. Hopefully he can stay healthy and keep it up.

Other than the concept of ageing, I have never been sure why people are so confident that Drouin will get 70-80 points (this year) when he's capped out at 53 points in 73 games thus far in his career. 

 

I think he's about right on pace for where he should be at this point in time when discussing Don's quote. 

 

My biggest positives from from the year include Gallagher as well, Byron and Victor Mete. Although Mete has hit a relative wall during the season, I had never seen him play before and (especially) his preseason play was outstanding. 

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Stogey24    277
1 hour ago, xXx..CK..xXx said:

Other than the concept of ageing, I have never been sure why people are so confident that Drouin will get 70-80 points (this year) when he's capped out at 53 points in 73 games thus far in his career. 

 

I think he's about right on pace for where he should be at this point in time when discussing Don's quote. 

 

My biggest positives from from the year include Gallagher as well, Byron and Victor Mete. Although Mete has hit a relative wall during the season, I had never seen him play before and (especially) his preseason play was outstanding. 

 

 

Well it's not even 56 points that Drouin is on pace for, it's actually 53.3. Which is .3 of a point better than last season. So if that's positive in your eyes, dig in, but being on pace for 12 goals is not something I'm cheering about. 

 

 

 

 

  • Downvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Commandant    632
39 minutes ago, Stogey24 said:

Well it's not even 56 points that Drouin is on pace for, it's actually 53.3. Which is .3 of a point better than last season. So if that's positive in your eyes, dig in, but being on pace for 12 goals is not something I'm cheering about. 

 

 

 

 

 

Remind me, did you want to bring Radulov back?  A guy with 18 goals and 54 points last year?

 

Do you think he's a big loss?

 

Drouin is the most dynamic forward on the team, and one of the few guys dangerous every time he steps on the ice, for a team that doesn't score enough. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
illWill    431
51 minutes ago, Stogey24 said:

Well it's not even 56 points that Drouin is on pace for, it's actually 53.3. Which is .3 of a point better than last season. So if that's positive in your eyes, dig in, but being on pace for 12 goals is not something I'm cheering about. 

 

 

Only positive posts in here, lots of other threads to be a Debby Downer 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
zumpano21    44

Dahlin will be a generational player for the Habs!

 

Toronto might very well overpay for Weber!

 

Long live the Habs! True fans endure the bumps and bruises on the path to everlasting glory and other such hubris!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Stogey24    277
41 minutes ago, Commandant said:

 

Remind me, did you want to bring Radulov back?  A guy with 18 goals and 54 points last year?

 

Do you think he's a big loss?

 

Drouin is the most dynamic forward on the team, and one of the few guys dangerous every time he steps on the ice, for a team that doesn't score enough. 

Great player. I just expect more. 

 

And I apologize for bringing the thread down 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
BCHabnut    172
6 hours ago, xXx..CK..xXx said:

Other than the concept of ageing, I have never been sure why people are so confident that Drouin will get 70-80 points (this year) when he's capped out at 53 points in 73 games thus far in his career. 

 

I think he's about right on pace for where he should be at this point in time when discussing Don's quote. 

 

My biggest positives from from the year include Gallagher as well, Byron and Victor Mete. Although Mete has hit a relative wall during the season, I had never seen him play before and (especially) his preseason play was outstanding. 

 

 

Thus far in his career is his one and only season. Serious? My one year old grand daughter poops her pants. Her future isn't looking good. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Commandant    632

This team starts the turnaround tonight. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
BCHabnut    172

My bad. Two full seasons.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
habsFan1986    1

Lets bring them luck🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀 tonight go habs 👍

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I've liked Byron, Danault, Hudon, Galchenyuk, Drouin, Gallagher, and think Lehkonen is going to get going again soon.

 

I think Mete and Lindgren have potential.

 

I think Price could turn it around any time.

 

I'll leave it there.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

Sign in to follow this  

×