CBJ vs Habs 7:30 Nov. 27 2017

DON

17 minutes ago, Stogey24 said:

Jeff Petry is playing some good hockey. 

It seems he's elevated his game ever since Weber has been out! Looks like he plays better when he plays more minutes!

15 minutes ago, Trizzak said:

Keep in mind that Gallagher is leading the team in goals with Plekanec as his centermen, which is to say he's basically doing this alone. 

Lol! Good one!  Gallagher is back to his good old self!

Way to go Morrow! HE ran into his own goalie!

Shots on goal in the 2nd period....17-4 for the Jackets. I guess this was inevitable!

30 minutes ago, Stogey24 said:

Mete needs to play more. He had some good rushes in the first, then gets stapled to the bench. Same thing every game.

He had just three shifts in the 2nd (and one of them was for two seconds).  He played just 1:16 in that period overall (although a bunch of penalty kills didn't help things).

Guest Stogey24
7 minutes ago, dlbalr said:

He had just three shifts in the 2nd (and one of them was for two seconds).  He played just 1:16 in that period overall (although a bunch of penalty kills didn't help things).

Gotta think playing big minutes for the knights makes more sense at this point, no?

5 minutes ago, Stogey24 said:

Gotta think playing big minutes for the knights makes more sense at this point, no?

I think so.  At this point, I could see them waiting until Schlemko plays a couple of games and then Weber returns before sending him back.  Realistically, they can't carry nine d-men on the roster for too long.

That was vintage Montreal Canadiens, Carey Price stealing the show.

Columbus has a real good team. Strong blueline. Having Jones as Werenski must be nice. I could see them doing some damage in the playoffs.

3 minutes ago, Trizzak said:

Julien should not at all feel compelled to keep the lineup the same for next game. 

I think we're finally going to see the Shlem.

Maybe Weber too if we're lucky.