Wings at Habs 7:00 Dec.2 2017

DON

Guest Stogey24

Don Cherry said vicktor mete (+5 tonight)  was the best skater he had ever seen in the GTA area during jr. That's a big compliment

20 minutes ago, Trizzak said:

Poor Carr. He wanted to celebrate that goal so badly.

Three points in two games since getting recalled.  That should help his cause to stay up for a bit.

10 minutes ago, sbhatt said:

After the 7th goal, I thought they might get to 10 if they kept their foot on the gas....and they did.

I didn't think they were really pushing all that hard to be honest.  Two of the goals were breakaways from Detroit screwups, Benn was left wide open on his when Helm decided to take himself out of the play, and Shaw's goal could have been stopped by a peewee goalie.  (That goal also stopped Shaw from somehow being a minus player on the night...)

8 minutes ago, Metallica said:

Hey I do believe since I started posting we been on a win streak ?

We'll put you up in a hotel with guaranteed wifi! Nice work!:1gohabs:

7 minutes ago, BCHabnut said:

Goal diff moms better now. I only watched the first. Loved Byron's first goal. Man that guy is fast. Montreal's best waiver pickup of all time. 

moms better eh?

Love that Byron, what a steal he is.  He ended up having to do that awkward on-ice interview after the game, the players must dread that!  So cringey each time.  At least Byron can do it mostly in French. 

Well goals won't be as easy to come by against St Louis, so I hope the Habs don't get complacent after steamrolling a shit Red Wings team.

4 more home games, then they're on the road for 7 games this month... 3 wins outta the next 4 would be nice.