HABS AT SENS - DECEMBER 16 - NHL 100 OUTDOOR CLASSIC - GDT - 7PM EST

xXx..CK..xXx

3 minutes ago, sbhatt said:

There's an NFL game on, in which I have a fantasy player participating. 

Have the scoreboard/league matchup on in the background on your computer.  That's what I'm doing while hoping Kareem Hunt has a quiet night.

Just now, The Chicoutimi Cucumber said:

I'm gonna play a couple of rounds of MarioKart and see if anything interesting happened while I was away

You''ll probably hear our shouts of enthusiasm!

Just now, dlbalr said:

Two stats that catch my eye:

- Gallagher has the lowest TOI of any Hab so far - why?

- Froese is 0/9 on faceoffs - why aren't they sending a second centre out there?  The Habs are dreadful there tonight at just 22% as a team.

Good that we have enough of a presence  to generate a stat!

7 minutes ago, Toronthab said:

What were we doing in the other end?

We're solidly into the double digits on face-offs...

This reminds me of playing a game of crunch.

You walk around and occasionally hear a crunching sound.

It's a lot of fun...:huh:

19 minutes ago, dlbalr said:

Have the scoreboard/league matchup on in the background on your computer.  That's what I'm doing while hoping Kareem Hunt has a quiet night.

I have Kelce in that game...my head-to-head opponent has Tyreek Hill.  Not liking how it's going so far.

It's gotta be depressing for the players these days... I'll try to be a better fan...Go Boys!!

I've got a mouse that glows different colours. 

It's true.

Neat eh?

• Upvote 1

Guest Stogey24

I don't know how much more i can take of this team

Does anyone remember the last time this team scored a tic tac toe goal. There's no chemistry with this line up. It's just not there 

Terrible play by Drouin

9 minutes ago, Stogey24 said:

I don't know how much more i can take of this team

Does anyone remember the last time this team scored a tic tac toe goal. There's no chemistry with this line up. It's just not there 

There's a serious lack of offensive talent on this team, especially at center.  There's also a lack of compete in many amongst this forward group...how many puck battles did we win tonight?  Not many.   Net drive?  Maybe 3 or 4 guys on this team even think about going hard to the net. 

4 minutes ago, sbhatt said:

There's a serious lack of offensive talent on this team, especially at center.  There's also a lack of compete in many amongst this forward group...how many puck battles did we win tonight?  Not many. 

The puck won with Hudon..

I'm feeling leafy again... I hate leafy...:huh:

4 minutes ago, Stogey24 said:

Drouin is not THE guy. Great player, but he's not the #1 centre that should have been had when trading a blue chip. 

Sure looks that way.

Lack talent at FW...AND and on the blue line.

What a waste of time to barely watch this game. Booooooooooooooorrrrrrrrrrrrriiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiinnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnng.

Looks like the Habs season officially dies in December unless they win out the rest of their road trip.

5 minutes ago, sbhatt said:

There's a serious lack of offensive talent on this team, especially at center.  There's also a lack of compete in many amongst this forward group...how many puck battles did we win tonight?  Not many.   Net drive?  Maybe 3 or 4 guys on this team even think about going hard to the net. 

Not just puck battles, how many faceoffs have we won? Sad to say but this organization hides behind price and by doing so wont address team needs.