Dec. 20, Crunch vs Rocket, 7:30 PM

dlbalr

Fresh off two more losses, the Rocket (10-13-6) will try to rediscover what a win looks like as they host the Crunch (14-10-3).

324_57.jpg

(Lines based on previous game +/- listing plus some guesses.)

Bournival - Lynch - Erne

Stephens - Joseph - Cirelli

Verhaeghe - Peca - Volkov

Gallant - Loney

McBain - Bodie

Masin - Thomas

McNeill - Spencer

Cernak

Domingue

415.jpg

Terry - McCarron - Scherbak
Boucher - Cracknell - Gregoire
Petti - Audette - Waked
Veilleux - Eisenschmid - Baun

Taormina - Lernout
Leblanc - Juulsen
Parisi - Gelinas

Lindgren

Puck drop is at 7:30 PM EST.  91.9 Sports has the coverage in French.  The game can also be seen on RDS.

1-0 Laval in the 1st.  Cracknell has the goal from Terry and Scherbak.

Apparently, Laval will be using Audette and Scherbak on the penalty kill.  The logic appears to be "They can't do any worse than the current PKers, right?".

1 hour ago, dlbalr said:

Lernout has a goal in the 3rd (his first of the season) to give Laval a 4-2 lead.  Cracknell had the lone assist which gives him a three-point night as well (Terry has three too).  7:30 left in regulation.

Any word on how Cracknell is at center? I wonder if Bergevin will try swapping him with Froese to create a more "Julien-esque" 4th line. 

18 hours ago, Trizzak said:

Any word on how Cracknell is at center? I wonder if Bergevin will try swapping him with Froese to create a more "Julien-esque" 4th line. 

In the bits I've seen him, he's looked decent.  That said, there's a big difference between being decent in the AHL and decent in the NHL.  Cracknell has played a bit of centre over the last few years in the NHL and hasn't been anything special.  I'd hope de la Rose gets another chance but I wouldn't be surprised if Cracknell is up at some point.  To be honest, when the trade was made I thought he'd have been up by now anyway.