Merry Christmas, Habsworlders!

We have our disagreements, but the regulars (and irregulars!) on this site have become an integral part of my experience of Habs fandom. I'm sure I tick some of you off with my unrelenting critique of the current regime, so thanks for listening. And particular thanks to the editors, writers and moderators of HW - especially Brian, who is the glue guy holding it all together!

HAPPY HOLIDAYS!

image.jpeg

• Upvote 4

Merry Christmas to all! Stay safe, stay warm (or cool, wherever you may be!), and enjoy the season with your friends and family.

My son just received a Christmas Card from the Habs, so he was pretty tickled about that. Sure, it was just an e-Card type thing, but it came from the Canadiens Hockey School that he went to last summer.

• Like 1

Cant add much to Cucumber's post, so ditto!

A nice clean sweep in Alberta would sit nicely for a few days cheer, in an otherwise down year for Habs and fans.

Hope Ikonen, Poehling and Mete all shine at world juniors.

Also be nice to see Scherbak keep showing up on scoresheet for Rockets this weekend and add to the 15pts in 9games he has racked up so far.:halm:

I honestly LOVE this site. I’m from Montreal but have lived in Ohio since 2007. This place IS my source for Habs news. I stumbled onto this site when Kovalev was signed as a free agent and I’ve never left. I don’t post much anymore, but I’m a faithful reader. 

Regular posters like Cucumber, dlbalr, Commandant .... I better stop cuz I’ll end up missing others .... THANK YOU! 

My 2018 resolution - is to give more ❤️ to posts that I particularly enjoy. 

• Upvote 1

Merry Christmas to all.  I echo CC's sentiments in appreciating those that do the 'heavy lifting' to keep HabsWorld up and running.; thank-you for giving us a place to rejoice when they play well, and melt down when they stink. 

• Upvote 1

14 hours ago, lazy26 said:

Happy Holidays to all, and may 2018 bring us some better hockey! (if not Tavares) :D

:clap: :youpi::hyper:  let's finish the year on a positive note :) 

Merry Christmas to all 

• Upvote 1

On 12/21/2017 at 5:20 PM, Commandant said:

Is this the thread for the Airing of Grievances?

Nope.. I did that before I showed up here while trying to achieve what CC calls regularity!

Merry Christmas y'all!:wub: