January 4th - Tampa Bay at Montreal GDT - 7:30 PM EST

xXx..CK..xXx

36 minutes ago, xXx..CK..xXx said:

Alright. So I’m going to be the psychic who says Pacioretty will break through soon. 

Is 35 minutes good for a psychic?

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, xXx..CK..xXx said:

Sorry, I won’t say any more! It’s still early in the game anyway and I’ll be back to watching Habs once the period starts. 

No worry.

Another pretty good period from Montreal.  They're still in it which, given the way they've played lately, is something in itself.  Nice to see Pacioretty finally get one - he has had a solid game overall.  Now it's Drouin's turn to snap the drought.

Terrible play by Alzner. Fitting time to say that Price has played up to standard this game. 

Played well tonight. I think that's 2 even strength goals in last 5 games though... 

Drouin  turns the puck over like crazy. Terrible blind passes. Pulls up in the zone on every single play, telegraphs pass  

Jerabek looks he's getting some confidence in his game.

Edited by Habopotamus

Price is up to a .910 save percentage and down to 2.92 GAA. Possibly the first time he’s been under 3 all year! Numbers are finally getting back to respectability.

He should have a strong second half! We need him to with that contract. Patches breaks the slump, although as a team we still scored at less than 1 goal per game. :wacko:

I have to hand it to the guys for playing so well despite the great hairy black sack of rocks ...us.. on their backs.

Well done Habs. Hard to play when you're being dissed by us fans.

11 hours ago, zumpano21 said:

Thass’sum goood 3 on 3

Yes, I find it often is very entertaining.

Was interesting to see Jerabek start it off.

10 hours ago, JoeLassister said:

4 on 4,  Habs have the last change up  and they go with  DLR and Galchenyuk against Stamkos and Kuch ?!?!?!

I thought delaRose was really skating well in the game.

3 hours ago, DON said:

Yes, I find it often is very entertaining.

Was interesting to see Jerabek start it off.

I don’t know if I’m not paying attention enough because I’ve heard him praised quite a bit but I felt Jerabek really stood out in the 3v3. First time I’ve really noticed some of his strengths.

Both Sergachev and Jerabek may be better/have better potential than Beaulieu?