CANADIENS @ BRUINS, JAN 17, 19:30 ET

illWill

34 minutes ago, Stogey24 said:

Our top d pair could trigger some anxiety too

Why, you hoping to get another loser point  to help slide into 27th place?

Full tank, dive dive dive!:angry:

1 minute ago, DON said:

Why, you hoping to get another loser point  to help slide into 27th place?

Full tank, dive dive dive!:angry:

Won't happen. 5 out of 6 points vs the Bruins is still alive! :)

1 hour ago, xXx..CK..xXx said:

Won't happen. 5 out of 6 points vs the Bruins is still alive! :)

If play cards correctly (sell, sell, sell) and all the stars align, we might bump Sens out of 29th place...but never catch Sabres nor Phoenix, they are just too horrible. :gohabsgo:

15 minutes ago, DON said:

If play cards correctly (sell, sell, sell) and all the stars align, we might bump Sens out of 29th place...but never catch Sabres nor Phoenix, they are just too horrible. :gohabsgo:

Makes me wanna see the breakdown of the past 10 draft  Loteries.... how often do bottom 3 teams end up picking top 3

4 minutes ago, CoRvInA said:

Makes me wanna see the breakdown of the past 10 draft  Loteries.... how often do bottom 3 teams end up picking top 3

The draft lottery rules only changed for 2016 - before then, only one team won so automatically, at least two of the bottom three teams picked in the top three.  In the new system (three winners), Toronto was last in 2016 and picked first but Edmonton went from second last to fourth and Vancouver from third last to fifth (so 1/3 stayed in the top three).  Last draft, none of the top three stayed in the top three.

4 minutes ago, dlbalr said:

The draft lottery rules only changed for 2016 - before then, only one team won so automatically, at least two of the bottom three teams picked in the top three.  In the new system (three winners), Toronto was last in 2016 and picked first but Edmonton went from second last to fourth and Vancouver from third last to fifth (so 1/3 stayed in the top three).  Last draft, none of the top three stayed in the top three.

Shite!  I knew the odds weren't that great anymore but to that extent?!??!  im gonna look up the rules for the current lottery . Thanks dlbarlr Hopefully the pro tankers realize this

1 hour ago, CoRvInA said:

Shite!  I knew the odds weren't that great anymore but to that extent?!??!  im gonna look up the rules for the current lottery . Thanks dlbarlr Hopefully the pro tankers realize this

Pro-Tankers hmm, I would prefer 'realists' and I know the odds. Pretty simple, the worse you are the better your odds.

Of course this year, are only 1 or 2 centres ranked in top part of draft, but to sneak out #1 would be pretty sweet to stick Dahlin with Weber or Petry.

I literally can't explain how I feel when I look at this current line up, there are players playing too high up in the lines, players playing too far down, players playing center that should be wingers, players playing wing that should be centers. It is a big fist sized pillsbury dough, filled with laughter, sarcasm, confusion, frustration and sorrow, it might just be a new path to the darkside if you ask Yoda. 

I took a video of my initial reaction and it looked something like this...

CaringRashEmu-size_restricted.gif

33 minutes ago, dlbalr said:

Good start, ugly ending.  That Schlemko giveaway was really rough.

Yep he looks so much better than Beaulieu.  All we did was exchange suckage