CANADIENS @ BRUINS, JAN 17, 19:30 ET

illWill

2 minutes ago, hab29RETIRED said:

Yep he looks so much better than Beaulieu.  All we did was exchange suckage 

First time all year I have seen Schlemko make that type of play in his own zone, don't try to turn this into something it isn't, Beaulieu would have had a dozen plays on that level of stupid under his belt by now.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

34 minutes ago, Link67 said:

I wonder how much crap Galchenyuk would be in if he was playing Center and made that same doosday drop pass...

his doomsday drop pass i can sort of live with,.... its his "oh no im too tired to skate back to try and fix my mistake" that is the basis why hes never going to merit C position

4 minutes ago, CoRvInA said:

his doomsday drop pass i can sort of live with,.... its his "oh no im too tired to skate back to try and fix my mistake" that is the basis why hes never going to merit C position

1) De la Rose made the drop pass to no one, not Galchenyuk... so why are we blaming Galchenyuk. 

2) Galchenyuk has been the team's best player in his last 10-20 games, and that includes his defensive efforts.   He broke up a breakaway the other night... and tonight he had a really nice shot block.  The idea he isn't working in his own zone hasn't been true lately (even if it was before). 

I didnt see the first half of 2nd period....Im watching the NBC stream where jerk Roenick showed the horrible effort that lead could have prevented a goal. Galch should be benched according to Roenick

Our centres are garbage. 

There is a real lack of mobility on defence, and Petry is the only top 4 worthy guy on the ice right now, with Weber's injury.  Even with Weber healthy we are missing two top 4 D.

Can't kill penalties.

But sure... its the right shot.  

1 minute ago, Commandant said:

A right shot would fix it though. 

4 minutes ago, Commandant said:

Our centres are garbage. 

There is a real lack of mobility on defence, and Petry is the only top 4 worthy guy on the ice right now, with Weber's injury.  Even with Weber healthy we are missing two top 4 D.

Can't kill penalties.

But sure... its the right shot.  

On second thought dont keep watching... the pain and anguish we all feel is affecting you

They're back.  After two games where they scored some goals and were competitive, they are once again the hopeless bunch I have come to know this season.  I knew they couldn't keep the charade up for long.

2 minutes ago, CoRvInA said:

On second thought dont keep watching... the pain and anguish we all feel is affecting you

Tell me where I'm wrong.

There is one top 4 defenceman on this team right now... there will be two when Weber is healthy.

What is there down the middle?

Why does Bergevin have a job. 

Defence and Centre.... get talent in those positions... I odn't care what hand they shoot (actually since our best two d are both Righties, there is a bigger need for talented LH shots back there).

lol good grief where did i say that right shot is the solution.. and your stating the obvious

11 or so min ago when i wrote boy do they need a right shot was at that moment during their aguably best moment of that period where a pass to the guy in the slot couldnt shoot cause he was on his backhand.

and they kept passing and still no shot .....thats where i noticed all of the 5 players were lefties.. thats all and stated the obvious

lol wow wonders what a one line 6 word statement becomes..

is this what happens in Habsworld now?

10 minutes ago, Meller93 said:

Think MB is actually still gunning for the playoffs? Or is he just saying that to the media 

I don't think he's delusional... Just saying what needs to be said to the media.