Jan. 24, Syracuse vs Laval, 7:30 PM

dlbalr

The good news?  Laval (17-19-7) will get Nikita Scherbak back tonight after he missed the last game.  The bad news?  Chris Terry is still out and they're playing Syracuse (24-14-4), one of the better teams in the division.

324_57.jpg

(Lines based on previous game +/- listing plus some guesses with Michael Bournival and Matt Peca recalled.)

Verhaeghe - Stephens - Condra

Gallant - Cirelli - Walcott (a D playing F)

Volkov - Tammela - Joseph

Yan - McAulay - S. Conacher

McBain - Thomas

McNeill - Cernak

Masin - Bodie

Ingram

415.jpg

Audette - Cracknell - Scherbak

Veilleux - McCarron - Gregoire

Petti - Eisenschmid - Baun

Boucher - Ebbing - Waked

Gelinas - Taormina
Parisi - Juulsen
Leblanc - Lernout

Lindgren

Puck drop is at 7:30 PM EST.  91.9 Sports has the coverage in French and the game can be seen on RDS.

16 hours ago, dlbalr said:

Tonight's lines, featuring seven defencemen (but Captain Useless is still in there):

I don't assiduously follow the AHL threads.  Who's Captain Useless ?

1 hour ago, Commandant said:

Broll

thanks. 

After watching about 10-12 minutes of yesterday's game, my money was on Leblanc.  He sucked bad during the stint that I watched.

7 hours ago, JoeLassister said:

thanks. 

After watching about 10-12 minutes of yesterday's game, my money was on Leblanc.  He sucked bad during the stint that I watched.

Leblanc has actually had a pretty good year overall.  He has tailed off a bit lately but all in all, for a rookie on a minor league deal, he has done alright.

Broll, meanwhile, does absolutely nothing to help the team when he's in there.  He can fight but considering there are now limits on how often someone can fight, he really isn't needed.  Beyond that, he's a complete liability in all three zones.