Jan. 25, Carolina vs Montreal, 7:30 PM

dlbalr

I enjoy it more when they write :

thet won, and are out of te playoffs, but Mete did this, Hudon did that...

or, they lost, and are out of the playoffs, but Mete did this, Hudon did that...

what really annoys me is clueless commentators like Bossy and Bergeron spewing their disdain for the Habs 

33 minutes ago, alfredoh2009 said:

I enjoy it more when they write :

thet won, and are out of te playoffs, but Mete did this, Hudon did that...

or, they lost, and are out of the playoffs, but Mete did this, Hudon did that...

what really annoys me is clueless commentators like Bossy and Bergeron spewing their disdain for the Habs 

For me the kiss of death from commentators is when they prattle on about "pride" and "character" and the supposed absence of these on the Habs - a favourite them of idiots like Bergeron. As though "pride" is the causal explanation for the crap we're seeing out there, rather than, say, lack of talent. :rolleyes: This sort of thing is non-analysis, a waste of everyone's time and of the broadcaster's money.

• Upvote 1

I try not to be too negative in season being lost and pulling for them to go on losing streak; but is hard. I am already looking to the draft as a small light at end of season, as was Galchneyuk and Sergachev and at least some positive(s) can come from it, even being able to be a seller at deadline should pay dividends in long run.

2 hours ago, Metallica said:

Looks like NYR are blowing up there team . Trade deadline and draft should be interesting.

NO 1st round picks in 2013-14-15-16 likely coming back to bite them in ass.

37 minutes ago, DON said:

NO 1st round picks in 2013-14-15-16 likely coming back to bite them in ass.

Yeah so you know what they're going to be asking for in return for there top guys. Zuccarello would be a nice pick up, I would give them one of our 2nd picks and a prospect see if they go for it.

1 hour ago, Metallica said:

Yeah so you know what they're going to be asking for in return for there top guys. Zuccarello would be a nice pick up, I would give them one of our 2nd picks and a prospect see if they go for it.

No thanks, we have enough short left handed players and should ship some of them out. 

8 hours ago, Metallica said:

I agree last week when we where 4th last MB should of started selling our ufa's. We don't need to make big trades like trading away Pacioretty, Gallagher, galchenyuk. But we should be looking at trading Plekenec, petry, Benn. Get as much picks as we can and let the kids play see what we have and what we need to get to retool.

Sell them to who?

Who is trading for players at this point?

Teams are waiting to the deadline to maximize their cap space, same as every year.