26 minutes ago, illWill said:

Or doing his job?

Or trying to get more ex hawks that arent good enough for Chicago anymore

• Upvote 1

:gohabsgo:

first game I’ve watched in 4 games

• Upvote 3

48 minutes ago, Machine of Loving Grace said:

Now word is that Bergevin is at the Minnesota - Chicago game so he's still avoiding this game at all costs.

Hey, I'm sure wistfully staring at the game and wishing it was 2010 is a proven scouting technique!

53 minutes ago, Machine of Loving Grace said:

That

Would

Be

The

First

Time

This is the sort of ridiculousness that dumbs down an otherwise intelligent discussion. 

Yes, him scouting a game tonight is the first time he has done his job in 5 years. That's a rational comment. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, illWill said:

This is the sort of ridiculousness that clouds an otherwise intelligent discussion. 

Yes, him scouting a game tonight is the first time he has done his job in 5 years. That's a rational comment. 

Bergevin is literally sucking the life out of this team.

He has single handedly built one of the most boring, pungent team's I've watched in years; yet you still defend this plug. Why? 

• Upvote 2

Plekanec shoots....right in the bread basket.  Does the guy know how to shoot at a different spot on the net?

5 minutes ago, habscout said:

I wonder how much money PK put in the board on the Predators dressing room tonight.

Probably none.

It's not his first game back here, and the Preds don't really need the extra motivation... his team is playing for a president's trophy while the Habs are playing in the hopes they'll be traded to a contender.

PK is now the ex you broke up with and they didn't take it well at the time, but 2 years later you run into them and you get to hear about how they're engaged to a Moroccan prince/ss while you stand there with a ketchup stain on your poorly-buttoned shirt, trying to make your part-time telemarketing job sound more important than it is..

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

4 minutes ago, habscout said:

Plekanec shoots....right in the bread basket.  Does the guy know how to shoot at a different spot on the net?

Rinne has a rather large basket. 

28 minutes ago, Habopotamus said:

Bergevin is literally sucking the life out of this team.

He has single handedly built one of the most boring, pungent team's I've watched in years; yet you still defend this plug. Why? 

Yes this team sucks and alot of it has to do with Bergevin. I am merely defending how some act as if he is a drooling buffoon who can't tie his own shoes. 

24 minutes ago, illWill said:

Yes this team sucks and alot of it has to do with Bergevin. I am merely defending how some act as if he is a drooling buffoon who can't tie his own shoes. 

It's hyperbole, a way of venting disgust with the guy. I have no problem with it at all, myself. ;) He has masterminded the destruction of all of our hopes, after all; let 'er rip.

• Upvote 2

1 minute ago, The Chicoutimi Cucumber said:

It's hyperbole, a way of venting disgust with the guy. I have no problem with it at all, myself. ;) He has masterminded the destruction of all of our hopes, after all; let 'er rip.

Not hyperbole or humerous when you repeat exact same sentiment in 1,000 different posts.

14 minutes ago, DON said:

Not hyperbole or humerous when you repeat exact same sentiment in 1,000 different posts.

And I will continue to do so until that bum is on the curb where he belongs.

• Upvote 3

4 minutes ago, DON said:

Great to see #11 get his 20th!!!:thumbs_up:

Agreed! You gotta love the little guy! He is without a doubt our sparkplug!

We need to score another or it will come back to haunt us.