Habs vs Tampa - 7:00 EST

Trizzak

Dear Old Aunty had one hell of a game. Ironically, that's what our netminding was *supposed* to be all season.

I don't know if I've ever seen MaxPac miss so many insanely amazing opportunites. He should have had three tonight. Interesting memory he'll be leaving us if that was his last game in Montreal. 

Notwithstanding Johnson's Oscar performance on Morrow, he and the rest of the young d-men mostly looked good tonight.

• Upvote 2

8 minutes ago, The Chicoutimi Cucumber said:

Dear Old Aunty had one hell of a game. Ironically, that's what our netminding was *supposed* to be all season.

I don't know if I've ever seen MaxPac miss so many insanely amazing opportunites. He should have had three tonight. Interesting memory he'll be leaving us if that was his last game in Montreal. 

Notwithstanding Johnson's Oscar performance on Morrow, he and the rest of the young d-men mostly looked good tonight.

I just want to see you hit 1000 on the rep. So here ya go

Max must have the weight of the universe on his shoulders tonight. Tearing your life out of Montreal cannot be a good thing. Where in the world is a better city than Montreal? OK.. Winnipeg.. but where else.. :huh:

2 minutes ago, Habopotamus said:

Not to bring down a good game, but my God, let Galchenyuk shoot in fking shootout!!!

Maybe they're resting him for the post season. .or didn't want the other point.... Maybe Max didn't want another point... But as a couple of posters.. ok.. many posters have pointed out with great clarity and insight... what the hell do I know! :lol:

12 minutes ago, Toronthab said:

Maybe they're resting him for the post season. .or didn't want the other point.... Maybe Max didn't want another point... But as a couple of posters.. ok.. many posters have pointed out with great clarity and insight... what the hell do I know! :lol:

Are we seriously going to pretend this was the case...really???!!!

It was a fun game to watch even if the tank didn't happen properly.

The young guys were a lot of fun to watch and it brings me some hope that we aren't as bad as I think we are. They are a great supporting cast we just need a foundation to build off of.

Both teams are really poor in their own end, Tampa is slightly less poor but they aren't winning crap with defense like that!

Patches...poor bastard...he should have scored a lot more than he did tonight with those chances.

Now please tank the rest of the season, I want a chance at the lottery

13 hours ago, Habopotamus said:

I just want to see you hit 1000 on the rep. So here ya go

:lol: Why, thanks. Clearly I've spent faaaar too much time on this site over the years!

20 hours ago, sbhatt said:

Are we seriously going to pretend this was the case...really???!!!

You're going to take something said seriously! Seriously! 

I'm all for reasonable and informed discussion.. but I can't actually do it. :huh:

7 hours ago, The Chicoutimi Cucumber said:

:lol: Why, thanks. Clearly I've spent faaaar too much time on this site over the years!

Hard Lee! We are all the richer for it. Congrats! 

Last year I won "Most ignorable". Eat your heart out!