Joe Morrow traded to Winnipeg

Trizzak

Just now, Machine of Loving Grace said:

I think Danault is back soon which will fill the Plekanec spot. As for Morrow, they got Reilly.

Danault has played the last couple of games.  Did you mean Andrew Shaw?  (He should be back soon as well and could see time at centre now.)

On 2/26/2018 at 3:56 PM, Machine of Loving Grace said:

To be perfectly honest I didn't notice Danault.

Brave post.. to be perfectly honest..I've always had problems with being perfectly honest. Honestly. 

On 2/26/2018 at 0:56 PM, Machine of Loving Grace said:

To be perfectly honest I didn't notice Danault.

Danault had looked pretty good since returning.  I still think that he can play 2nd centre of they actually had a 1st. He's a great 3rd c. 

• Like 1

random thought... imho Laine  is better then Mattews, the Peg killed it with that pick. Makes me wonder if the Habs had the 1st overall that year, given the massive Need for a #1c, would MB have picked Laine? Then again either of those two would give something to this Team that it ain't got right now.

11 hours ago, Commandant said:

Laine isnt better than Matthews.  Come on now.  I know we hate the Leafs but Matthews is a stud number 1 c... who puts up just as many goals per game... is better in points per game.. and has the two way ability.

I will only can admit (maybe) Matthews is better but the way Laine wires the puck is Phenomenal!! I like A Lot! :o And right about now I feel I have lost 'faith' in MB so I am just getting my subconscious ready for a head scratcher of a pick I think :( (a la Fisher)

11 hours ago, ehjay said:

I will only can admit (maybe) Matthews is better but the way Laine wires the puck is Phenomenal!! I like A Lot! :o And right about now I feel I have lost 'faith' in MB so I am just getting my subconscious ready for a head scratcher of a pick I think :( (a la Fisher)

Why? The only f'up they have had is McCarron. Was Galchenyuk or Sergachev a head scratcher? Well that is likely what we will get again?

Who or what is Fisher?

10 hours ago, DON said:

Who or what is Fisher?

David Fischer, the 20th overall pick in 2006.  He has all of two career AHL games under his belt and has spent the last six years in Germany and Austria.

• Upvote 1

10 hours ago, DON said:

Why? The only f'up they have had is McCarron. Was Galchenyuk or Sergachev a head scratcher? Well that is likely what we will get again?

Who or what is Fisher?

Yep.  Than they fxcked up galchenyuk’s development and gave away Sergechev without filling the organization’s biggest need and creating a new hole.

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, hab29RETIRED said:

Yep.  Than they fxcked up galchenyuk’s development and gave away Sergechev without filling the organization’s biggest need and creating a new hole.

At some point players have to be accountable for developement too though. I don't really like the way Galchenyuk was played either but he was a nightmare without the puck. 

• Like 1