Pacioretty - Drouin - Lehkonen

Galchenyuk - Danault - Hudon

Byron - de La Rose - Gallagher

Deslauriers - L. Shaw - Carr

Mete - Petry

Alzner - Juulsen

Schlemko - Benn

Lindgren

After a long busy weekend, I can plop down on the couch and half pay attention to the game. Looking forward to seeing the post trade deadline lineup in action! Impressive how improved the Flyers got with their deadline acquistions, buyers for sure!

35 minutes ago, DON said:

Will Reilly and Valiev bump any current d-men and see much NHL time over the last 20 games?

I hope they are an upgrade on Schlemko and can push him out. 

37 minutes ago, DON said:

Will Reilly and Valiev bump any current d-men and see much NHL time over the last 20 games?

Both will get auditions IMO.

Will they bump other Ds? depends on if they earn it, but i bet them getting a chance to. 

38 minutes ago, alfredoh2009 said:

I think he will be a solid 3rd but not a top 6.

Same here.  If he can be a quality two-way third liner that can step up into a top-six role when necessary, he'll be a solid contributor for a while.

To whom it may concern, I missed the first two periods but am here for the third.

I see that it’s 0-0 and hopefully I won’t have to say sorry to Lindgren after this one. 

I think Lehkonen has been fine, he's one of the best defensive forwards on the team.  His shooting percentage is catastrophically low.  I still think he can be a second liner, just having a bit of an unlucky year, and was also hurt (and played through it) at the start of the season. 

53 minutes ago, Chris said:

Put some NHL centerman on the team and watch some of the forwards start scoring. 

Makes me wonder how the heck Pacioretty has scored 30+ goals over the last 5 years playing with no center.

Then it makes me drool just thinking of what a line of Pacioretty/tavares/Drouin  can do together. 

1 hour ago, Metallica said:

Makes me wonder how the heck Pacioretty has scored 30+ goals over the last 5 years playing with no center.

Then it makes me drool just thinking of what a line of Pacioretty/tavares/Drouin  can do together. 

Two words.

Stretch pass.

He scored probably 10 to 15 goals a year from the stretch pass. Total guess on the numbers but it seemed like he scored way more breakaway goals when somone could actually pass it to him. Subban and markov first assisted a tonne of his goals. Radulov helped the loss of Subban last year. 

Julien likes players to skate the puck out,  so that could be hurting him to.  Habs could only score on the rush before.  Now is all about possssion, cycling and setting up plays.  As you say. There is no centre or Radulov to do that. 

9 hours ago, BCHabnut said:

Two words.

Stretch pass.

He scored probably 10 to 15 goals a year from the stretch pass. Total guess on the numbers but it seemed like he scored way more breakaway goals when somone could actually pass it to him. Subban and markov first assisted a tonne of his goals. Radulov helped the loss of Subban last year. 

Julien likes players to skate the puck out,  so that could be hurting him to.  Habs could only score on the rush before.  Now is all about possssion, cycling and setting up plays.  As you say. There is no centre or Radulov to do that. 

Pacioretty was saying how much he missed Radulov. 

2 minutes ago, Habopotamus said:

Schlemko shot?

Galchenyuk 

Byron

Drouin

Lehkonen

Hudon (sort of)

Schlemko