Hamhuis - Pateryn
Methot - Johns

Lehtonen
MacKenna

Radulov with 9 goals and 4 assists?

• Like 3

Pre-Game trivia;

http://intentionaloffside.com/?p=46239

….Brendan Gallagher has 4 goals, 2 assists his last seven games. In his last 22 games he has 18 points including 9 goals, 9 assists.:clap:

….Gallagher leads the Canadiens with a career high 25 goals and 42 points. He needs 5 points to equal his career high in points (47).:wavetowel:

….Alex Galchenyuk has four goals, 8 assists his last 17 games .:thumbs_up:

Go Gallagher Go....5 more in last 13games.

Yessir Scherbak! I want this win after the physical stuff.

2 minutes ago, sbhatt said:

Geez...Shaw going out cold like that on the hit, you have to wonder if he's got a serious concussion issue.

I noticed earlier after the Alzner fight firstly that Shaw wasn’t the one who fought after Hudon was checked and secondly that his appreciation for Alzner stepping in was a soft tap of the ice with his stick and a blank stare into the distance. Years ago he would have been involved differently. There’s definitely something there. 

Good to see the young guys playing well.

14 hits for Lernout and Juulsen and Juulsen got a little payback for running Hamhuis.

Shaw took a helmet to the cheek and KO, he might wanna add a visor sooner or later, not that would of stopped it altogether but some for sure. Shaw looked rocked after the 1st hit to head also.

Niemi again played well.

Deslauriers credited with 11 hits.

Very unsettling news about Shaw. He had concussions last season as well. I don't think he's been a very good signing for us - or rather, the fact that his signing seemed necessary is a symptom of a garbage organization that should have developed analogous players from within - but you hate the thought of a young man suffering permanent brain injury. It might be time for him to start assessing his options...I don't want to be reading Pronger-like stories about him in 10 years being barely able to get out of bed in the morning and going around like a frail ghost.

Listen, something's been bugging me. Galchenyuk is getting points and making an impact lately - now that it's garbage time. I remember him doing the same thing in 2016 when he got 30 goals, a big late-season push when it's a glorified exhibition season. Is anyone else concerned that Galy might have a pattern where he really only steps up when there's no pressure? Just asking.

3 minutes ago, The Chicoutimi Cucumber said:

Very unsettling news about Shaw. He had concussions last season as well. I don't think he's been a very good signing for us - or rather, the fact that his signing seemed necessary is a symptom of a garbage organization that should have developed analogous players from within - but you hate the thought of a young man suffering permanent brain injury. It might be time for him to start assessing his options...I don't want to be reading Pronger-like stories about him in 10 years being barely able to get out of bed in the morning and going around like a frail ghost.

Listen, something's been bugging me. Galchenyuk is getting points and making an impact lately - now that it's garbage time. I remember him doing the same thing in 2016 when he got 30 goals, a big late-season push when it's a glorified exhibition season. Is anyone else concerned that Galy might have a pattern where he really only steps up when there's no pressure? Just asking.

You’re not alone on 27. Had the same thought myself.

At least he can do it. We now know this. Might be time for the staff to just lay off him year round, which is probably what’s happening now.

1 minute ago, zumpano21 said:

You’re not alone on 27. Had the same thought myself.

At least he can do it. We now know this. Might be time for the staff to just lay off him year round, which is probably what’s happening now.

Maybe. Or it might be time to trade him, if he's a modified Brian Savage, i.e., not a guy who can be trusted to produce when the chips are down.