Mar. 16, Laval vs Utica, 7 PM

dlbalr

A quick GDT for this one as the game is going to start shortly and I don't feel like looking up Utica's lines.  Tonight, Laval (23-32-8) travels to Utica to lose to take on the Comets (30-21-10).  At this point, with all the newcomers, Laval may as well start putting these at the front of their jerseys:

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

Petgrave is back on another PTO (which is odd since he already has had two which I thought was the max) with Stefan Leblanc out.  Desjardins takes McCarron's spot in the lineup.  I believe they're only carrying 12 forwards at the moment and seven of them are on minor league contracts.  (The only ones on NHL deals are the front line plus Eisenschmid and Gregoire.)

1-0 Comets after 20 minutes.

Rychel   -  12pts in 37 NHL games

Big Mike-    7pts in 59 NHL games

I think, many are quite curious what Rychel has or doesn't have (NHL foot speed I am guessing?)

20 hours ago, DON said:

Rychel   -  12pts in 37 NHL games

Big Mike-    7pts in 59 NHL games

I think, many are quite curious what Rychel has or doesn't have (NHL foot speed I am guessing?)

Rychel's ability (or lack thereof) to play centre is what likely saw McCarron get recalled over him.