RED WINGS VS CANADIENS, MARCH 26

illWill

yJsesc8.jpg

In a race to the bottom of the standings, these two featherweights will battle it out tonight in Montreal with an increased chance of drafting Dahlin at stake. May the worst team lose!

• Like 1

The Wings were really interesting when I watched them against the Leafs. Tons of speed, lots of scoring chances, absolutely atrocious defence. If this team was good and still going after a Cup I would have paid whatever it took to get Zetterberg for a Cup run. He's better than the points indicate. Still one of the smartest players in the game.

5 hours ago, DON said:

Might be nice to see Rychel get a game or two.

I hope they give him some time before the end of the season - they have two recalls left and it's not like Laval is going anywhere.  They already know what McCarron is going to give them so I hope they give Rychel a chance (and this is coming from someone who doesn't think all that highly of Rychel's chances).

• Like 1

10 hours ago, Trizzak said:

Damn, some teams are just too bad to lose to.

4 day break, then 5 games left: Pittsburgh, New Jersey, Winnipeg, Detroit, Toronto.

I doubt we move ahead of Chicago or Brooklyn but I don't see Ottawa or Detroit passing us.

We probably finish where we sit now.

10 hours ago, Trizzak said:

Damn, some teams are just too bad to lose to.

4 day break, then 5 games left: Pittsburgh, New Jersey, Winnipeg, Detroit, Toronto.

I doubt we move ahead of Chicago or Brooklyn but I don't see Ottawa or Detroit passing us.

We probably finish where we sit now.