Battle Royale! Penultimal 17-18 Game Wings-Habs

DON

Image result for bing images wings vs habs

Hopefully Niemi isn't planning on putting on a final awesome performance for the season.

Darn Wings playing a Jared Coreau who has a.879% in few NHL games he has played...no good, unless you are Galchneyuk looking for 20th goal.

Canadiens Lines & Pairings

41-Paul Byron 92-Jonathan Drouin 11-Brendan Gallagher

27-Alex Galchenyuk 25-Jacob de la Rose 62-Artturi Lehkonen

54-Charles Hudon  49-Logan Shaw 45-Kerby Rychel

43-Daniel Carr 34-Mike McCarron 42-Byron Froese

21-David Schlemko 26-Jeff Petry

22-Karl Alzner 58-Noah Juulsen

28-Mike Reilly 36-Brett Lernout

37-Antti Niemi

• Upvote 1

Tonight's out of town tank: we want Vancouver and Arizona to have a 3 point game. 

For improvement with Chicago's 2nd round pick, we want wins from NYI and Edmonton tonight.

Next level tank: cheer for Pittsburgh to beat Columbus so that they rest players against Ottawa tomorrow.

1 hour ago, Commandant said:

We are fifth now... but will be back to fourth after the Arizona/Vancouver game, as one of those teams will win. 

If Arizona wins in OT (not shootout), we can be back in third. 

Arizona won the season series against the Habs... isn't that the next tiebreaker after ROW?

1 minute ago, Trizzak said:

Arizona won the season series against the Habs... isn't that the next tiebreaker after ROW?

ok so OT or SO win is fine... but we need two goals from the Canucks here

Don't want to ride through the NHL thread with The Tank, so here we are...

Sens are down 2 - 0 to the Pens going into the 3rd. Need a regulation or OT win from them tonight for the Habs to still have a shot at the #2 pick. 

A Chicago loss in regulation to St Louis keeps them from climbing the standings any higher, which is best for the 2nd rounder we have from them. 

Tank it up man!

I said I would be happy with being 27th worst overall and who knows, could grab 29th worst spot if all the stars align (assuming Sens lose today, down 3-0).:wavetowel:

29 minutes ago, Trizzak said:

Don't want to ride through the NHL thread with The Tank, so here we are...

Sens are down 2 - 0 to the Pens going into the 3rd. Need a regulation or OT win from them tonight for the Habs to still have a shot at the #2 pick. 

A Chicago loss in regulation to St Louis keeps them from climbing the standings any higher, which is best for the 2nd rounder we have from them. 

Update: #### the Sens. Best the Habs can do is finish 3rd last. 

30 minutes ago, Trizzak said:

Update: #### the Sens. Best the Habs can do is finish 3rd last. 

3rd eh, would be a choice of at least 2 good wingers (2 of Tkachuk, Zadina, or Svechnikov) at that spot.

I dont touch tkachuk anywhere near that high.  Ive got him 9th and behind wahlstrom (5) for forwards now too.

Hes 4 months younger than poehling with significantly less production and his skating has issues.  The more i watch tkachuk, the more i dont want him as higg as we are likely to pick.

Quinn Hughes is more productive as a defenceman and would fill our role for a puck moving lhd too.

Wahlstrom is blowing away tkachuks ntdp production out of the water.

• Like 1

10 hours ago, Commandant said:

I dont touch tkachuk anywhere near that high.  Ive got him 9th and behind wahlstrom (5) for forwards now too.

Hes 4 months younger than poehling with significantly less production and his skating has issues.  The more i watch tkachuk, the more i dont want him as higg as we are likely to pick.

Quinn Hughes is more productive as a defenceman and would fill our role for a puck moving lhd too.

Wahlstrom is blowing away tkachuks ntdp production out of the water.

Thanks and that's fine, flip flop in Wahlstrom and put him in Hab jersey. 45pts in 26gms with USA team I noted earlier looks pretty good on paper anyways, good sized RWer and I think he is headed to Harvard isn't he.