Habs vs Leafs - 7:00 EST

Trizzak

Ideal tank scenario: Habs lose, Arizona gets at least a point = Habs finish 3rd last.

"Hello darkness my old friend..." tank scenario: Habs win, Vancouver loses, Detroit loses = Habs finish 6th last

And there are a bunch of other scenarios in between that vary from "well I guess that's okay" to "no, no, god please no" but we'll cross those bridges if we come to them. 

I would say that operation tank has been fairly successful regardless of where we end up tonight.

Our job of hoping for disaster every night is pretty much done.

Its now time for the disaster artist to pull the Lazarus move and resurrect this franchise.

Yes , hope the next time we see this team in 6 months, that they have spent near the cap and only have minor weaknesses at centre and top-4 d, not glaring holes.

(is Dahlin left or right handed?)

9 minutes ago, DON said:

They keep babbling how good the Leafs are but why do they only have 3 shots so far.

Wings up 1-0 

They are inconsistent; they have stretches where they look like they can score at will, and stretches where they look lost.