Habs Sign Jake Evans to 2yr ELC

mineral

4 minutes ago, IN THE HEARTS OF MEN said:

I prefer my 4th line of 

Byron  DeLaRose Sherbak

With Evans in the minors and the habs picking up two top C’s

but to say DeLaRose has realized his full potential at 22 isn’t accurate either.

Obviously not mature at 22; but has a fairly limited ceiling wouldn't you admit?

If all the stars align and he gets offensive minutes maybe he could get 30pts? He has 19pts in 119NHL games so far.

I’m not saying he’s going to turn into our #1 C... in fact I have him in my ideal line up on the 4TH LINE.

And yes I think he he has room to still grow to be more then he is today. Can he become a regular 3rd line C? Why not? He’s played 250 games and he’s only 22...

Oh yeah, in the fantasy world where we acquire Ryan O'Reily and Cam Fowler without giving up anyone on the roster, and Andrew Shaw agrees to give up his hockey career and go on IR. I forgot about that. 

Haha not sure what your tallking about ....

firstly I was proposing sending

2x 2nd round in 2018 

2019 1st

Shaw and schlemko (6+million in salary)plus a mid range prospect(McCarron maybe) the other way for o’reilly!!!! Which is hardly nothing or fantasy and actually a huge over payment to get the player we need.

pacioretty

2019 x 1st round

2018 2nd round for fowler (defence plan A) Again an over payment to get the player I want.

Hardly fantasy land

tavares (should be our #1 priority) and DeHaan (defence plan b) are both UFA’s

pacioretty for edmundson(RFA) plus picks (defence plan C)

Again hardly far fetched

And if you want to talk fantasy

So you think

pacioretty and a low 2nd from TO

Will get us a 1st rounder, a d prospect (unnamed) plus C prospect Rubstov?

They most likely wouldn’t do Rubstov alone, let alone the D prospect  and first rounder your asking as well. This isn’t yahoo fantasy hockey.

what GM is trading a winger for a Center prospect?... that’s right... nobody except maybe MB!

And twisting my words on Shaw... as well!

who btw has suffered what 5/6/7 concussions in the last 2 seasons alone?   Fantasy or reality that he doesn’t play through  his contract? 

• Like 1