Galchenyuk traded for Domi

Metallica

On 9/22/2018 at 11:34 AM, Scott462 said:

It’s funny because I thought anyways that Galchenyuks defensive game was starting to get better towards the end of last year.

Not great but progress was shown.

maybe doc saw he has a 1pac then? I like Chuky  I kinda hope he still was on the Team but end of last year was no bar to reach, in my book. The end of last year was at best; nice to see over. Coors/Molson should put beers fridges around town and offer 'free beers' to folks if a Habs player hits 30 goals this year, thanks to some of the trades this summer, but I'm still looking forward to see this season get rolling and I still wanna see the kids play, to see how they bring it win, loose or OT loss night after night. I will be watching as I do every year, mind u Thursday night might will be hard because of the national flag league has game that night and well sometimes the bar keep say he "wants to watch useless calls on pass rushers" :D

On 9/26/2018 at 9:58 AM, ehjay said:

maybe doc saw he has a 1pac then? I like Chuky  I kinda hope he still was on the Team but end of last year was no bar to reach, in my book. The end of last year was at best; nice to see over. Coors/Molson should put beers fridges around town and offer 'free beers' to folks if a Habs player hits 30 goals this year, thanks to some of the trades this summer, but I'm still looking forward to see this season get rolling and I still wanna see the kids play, to see how they bring it win, loose or OT loss night after night. I will be watching as I do every year, mind u Thursday night might will be hard because of the national flag league has game that night and well sometimes the bar keep say he "wants to watch useless calls on pass rushers" :D

I'm a ganna have to Eat (or drink :) ) 'em words if this keeps up, not that I really mind :)

1 hour ago, ehjay said:

I'm a ganna have to Eat (or drink :) ) 'em words if this keeps up, not that I really mind :)

Who is going to hit 30? Gallagher? Byron - ? I think your prediction is still viable. This team is shaping up as a roll-four-line operation without any real stars except Price and, if he comes back strong, Weber.

7 hours ago, The Chicoutimi Cucumber said:

Who is going to hit 30? Gallagher? Byron - ? I think your prediction is still viable. This team is shaping up as a roll-four-line operation without any real stars except Price and, if he comes back strong, Weber.

Yes to Lord B and I don't know why but Hudon!! :o  I find him shifty and I feel that by Febuary he gonna be on a real streak. ohh yeah Gally too but he is all Heart he will hit 30 :)

maybe I should get my lawn chair out too, Wow! I feeling the way they started the year! I like this 'attitute' thing MB got going :o:D

32 minutes ago, ehjay said:

Yes to Lord B and I don't know why but Hudon!! :o  I find him shifty and I feel that by Febuary he gonna be on a real streak. ohh yeah Gally too but he is all Heart he will hit 30 :)

maybe I should get my lawn chair out too, Wow! I feeling the way they started the year! I like this 'attitute' thing MB got going :o:D

Got feeling that only one to get 30g will be Gallagher.

2 hours ago, DON said:

Got feeling that only one to get 30g will be Gallagher.

your feet might be better planted then mine :) but fe real; I'm loving the hustle in the skates right now :)

On 2018-10-08 at 8:13 PM, ehjay said:

I’m not thinking 30, but I share your thoughts about Hudon. Think the guy will hit 40-50 points 

• Like 1

23 hours ago, Commandant said:

Hudon is on the fourth line ans virtually no pp time.  30 pts would be unexpected and absolutely incredible, never mind 30 goals.

can we call it even and say 30pts are goals? :)

(edit)

he is on pace for 41 right now :D