Sign in to follow this  
dlbalr

2018 HW NFL Pool

The football pool has been renewed for its 17th season.  Returning members have been sent invites to return.  Let me know if you don't see it in your email (make sure the email address you have linked with your account is an active one).  If you won't be able to play this year, let me know and I'll open the spot for someone else.  If you haven't played before and would like to join, post a note here or send me a PM/email and if a spot opens up, I'll send off an invite.

I don't think I'll return this year. I haven't been very good at staying as active as I have been in the past.

1 hour ago, huzer said:

I don't think I'll return this year. I haven't been very good at staying as active as I have been in the past.

Thanks for letting me know.  Are you still doing to be doing the SK league when it opens up next month?

5 hours ago, dlbalr said:

Thanks for letting me know.  Are you still doing to be doing the SK league when it opens up next month?

Yep. If you’re up for having me, I’ll come back for SK.

21 hours ago, huzer said:

Yep. If you’re up for having me, I’ll come back for SK.

Sounds good.  It'll be a while before registration for that opens up but I'll make sure your invite goes out for that one.

If you guys hold live fantasy football draft with friends, you might be interested with a game that a friend of mine created.

It's on KickStarter for now.  Looks awesome.  Instead of picking names out of a hat.

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/38967838/draft-order-madness-fantasy-football-draft-order-g?ref=555280&token=583f437f

Just saw a report saying that Lenoir received praise from his coach and is now quickly climbing up the depth chart...

NOOOOT !!!

Hey, he led the Cowboys in receiving last night...

On 31/08/2018 at 6:28 PM, dlbalr said:

Hey, he led the Cowboys in receiving last night...

:lol: