What's happening?

ehjay

http://www.lapresse.ca/affaires/economie/quebec/201808/23/01-5194075-la-demande-daction-collective-contre-larena-des-canadiens-selargit.php

I didn't know where to put this.

Is it just me or is this also a sign that this Corporate outfit is disconnected at best from People?

How does this company turn so? As far as I know the People have put bread And butter on the table of many folks getting LARGEpaid from Habs hockey club.

How do owners have such little regards for non-millionaire employes goes behond me!

I get (in a way) they don't care for the fans, they will pay higher ticket prices and higher merch prices every year and that is All on us, fans but to treat the back bone of your corp with such disdain makes me want to call out the Habs as a PLANTATION.

I care NOT to hear about the name difference of the company that runs each group. If in your world you hold such frivolous distinctions then in my world I Need to remind you that the shareholders are 1& the Same, thus same Sub-Humans cash out the bulk of the money for Both enterprises.

I want my Habs Hockey Team back!

Make Habs Great Again! #MHGA

(edit)

this really grabbed my attn:

'C'est une ex-coordonnatrice principale à la rédaction, Joanie Godin, qui réclame le statut de demanderesse dans cette affaire. Ayant travaillé à l'Aréna des Canadiens d'octobre 2016 à avril dernier, Mme Godin réclame un peu plus de 4000 $ pour des heures accumulées non rémunérées et des heures supplémentaires impayées, notamment.

La demande d'action collective est ouverte aux autres entités de l'Aréna des Canadiens, dont evenko, le Théâtre Corona et Osheaga. L'Aréna du Rocket, même si son actionnaire majoritaire est l'Aréna des Canadiens, est une entreprise distincte qui possède la responsabilité officielle de ses salariés depuis juillet 2017, est-il précisé dans la requête.'

Edited by ehjay