Sept. 26, Maple Leafs vs Habs, 7:30 PM

dlbalr

19 minutes ago, Commandant said:

I agree, I would trade him to any team, including Toronto, Boston, or anyone else.

If the package is right.

My target would be a high end LHD prospect.  I don't see one on Toronto, I mean i doubt they give up Dermott.

We got Juulsen, Lernout, Fleury and Brook for the right and for the left we got Mete, Bourque, Romanov, and Harris. I don't consider either that good so I'll take a quality D on either side.

3 hours ago, Machine of Loving Grace said:

We got Juulsen, Lernout, Fleury and Brook for the right and for the left we got Mete, Bourque, Romanov, and Harris. I don't consider either that good so I'll take a quality D on either side.

Bourque???  

The failed prospect we traded to Winnipeg as an excuse as part of the Armia deal.

I want Left side for sure.  Mete, Romanov, Harris, I'm not sure any of them are going to be a top pairing guy. 

On the right side, at least Brook has that potential.

9 minutes ago, Commandant said:

Bourque???  

The failed prospect we traded to Winnipeg as an excuse as part of the Armia deal.

I want Left side for sure.  Mete, Romanov, Harris, I'm not sure any of them are going to be a top pairing guy. 

On the right side, at least Brook has that potential.

My bad on Bork. 

Even so, I'm not betting on Brook. If the best offer has a RD I'll take it. 

I figure we'd be lucky to make the playoffs anyway so a Vezina-level goaltender isn't really critical this year. If needed, I think Niemi can do a credible job -- better than most of the backup goalies we have had in the recent past.

As long as Price is in form in time for next season ...