Sign in to follow this  
Peter Puck

13th Annual Regular season Prediction Contest

32-40-6-4

6th in Atlantic

13th in East

214 GF 

Maybe the team will surprise the other way than they did last year, but I have doubts, and really, what we need is a good draft position for all of those picks, and solid progress from the younger players.

1 hour ago, BCHabnut said:

I don't actually believe it, but I decided to err on the optimistic side as well.  Price rebound. One of Mete, Juulson find a gear.  One of Drouin, Domi rebound.  Carey Price. 4 attacking forward lines.

Glad some feel that way, I just cant see a long playoff run for this roster and sneeking into playoffs doesnt interest me much.

45 minutes ago, PMAC said:

Why not?

Actually, I have to be optimistic because if not I won’t be able to watch. Also, if the stars align they might actually make the playoffs.

Ask me tomorrow how I feel. The season hasn’t even started yet and I am already pissed off due to MB’ s idiodic trade of Will Bitten.

Bitten never impressed me and seemed like a long shot to even make NHL, but Commandant seemed to like his play more.

But, dont know who was traded for, hope not defense help with older guy or journeyman.

Why not, because are missing 3 of top 4 d-men and forward group is thin thin thin.

37 minutes ago, DON said:

Glad some feel that way, I just cant see a long playoff run for this roster and sneeking into playoffs doesnt interest me much.

I think sneaking in is the optimistic view. A playoff run is pretty much impossible with this team.  

I'll say 38-30-5-9= 90 pts

5th in the Division

19 overall

216 goals

35 - 35 - 6 - 6, 82 points

6th in Division

233 goals for

23rd overall

Habsfan killing Meller right before game time.