Oct. 15, Detroit vs Montreal, 7:30 PM

dlbalr

32 minutes ago, tomh009 said:

Amazingly I'm getting the TSN2 feed on the NHL mobile app -- in Japan! I tapped on it by accident, as usually nothing is available outside of Canada. But not complaining about the feed. Or about the effort tonight!

Now that's cool. Enjoy! 

12 minutes ago, BCHabnut said:

Do you send kk back to Finland? 

I'd still send him somewhere.  If they think he needs to build strength, go back to Finland.  If they want him to get more playing time, then go to Laval.  I know there are some that are fawning over him but he's not exactly lighting it up.  He's holding his own - which is great, by the way - but if that's all he's doing, I wouldn't be burning time on his contract just for that.

Also, unlike junior players, he could be recalled if/when he's sent down so if he gets on a roll or injuries strike, he could easily be brought back if they wanted.

12 minutes ago, Habsfan said:

I like the fact that we're dominating this game, but let's not forget that this is Detroit. They really suck this year!

They were so good for so long.

9 minutes ago, dlbalr said:

I'd still send him somewhere.  If they think he needs to build strength, go back to Finland.  If they want him to get more playing time, then go to Laval.  I know there are some that are fawning over him but he's not exactly lighting it up.  He's holding his own - which is great, by the way - but if that's all he's doing, I wouldn't be burning time on his contract just for that.

Also, unlike junior players, he could be recalled if/when he's sent down so if he gets on a roll or injuries strike, he could easily be brought back if they wanted.

I agree. He isn't lost out there, but I'd like to see him develope. I'm not sure we will see that in the nhl.

16 minutes ago, Toronthab said:

I went to a football game in Detroit a few years ago .. a corporate perk.... scary place. 

I was in Detroit a few weeks ago for a football game...didn't seem scary at all.  Of course, we were very careful to park in the heart of the revitalized downtown close to where we ate dinner, just a few blocks from Ford Field...zero deviation from carefully planned route.

• Upvote 1