Nov. 1, Caps vs Habs 7:30

Neech

Lol @ the Jesus Price image.  Therrien is like 'Oh help me mighty Jesus..only you can save me',  Bergevin looks completely f'ed up and regretful and Subban is thinking "i'm so good and holy, surely no one will trade me" and Saint Gallagher has mastered the christian philosophy of turning the other cheek.

4 hours ago, JoeLassister said:

If someone from the Montréal area wants my tickets,  i'm way below the face value.  PM me.

I hope you have the same deal on the 19th??

I like Oullet's game on the 3rd pair. Surprising how well he fits there

the Fin-line is fun to watch.  Kotka is just soaring out there. He will be really good.

the CH played well that period and Hudson has not looked out of place so far after one period 

9 minutes ago, Trizzak said:

Just wanted to remind everyone that Brendan Gallagher makes 3.75 million per season. 

And he’s only 26. Just reaching his prime.

He is honestly reaching Marchand levels right now, what an amazing player he is becoming.

13 minutes ago, Trizzak said:

Just wanted to remind everyone that Brendan Gallagher makes 3.75 million per season. 

Nine goals in 12 games so far, that's pretty damn good value. Realistically ... well, let's hope he can play as strongly all season, even if the scoring pace is bound to drop off.

Price? He didnt let in any soft ones. 

The defensive zone is just awful. They run around, never take the body, turn over the puck and don't win battles. They are playing with 5 bottom pair defenseman, 

The good news is they are much more exciting to watch. 

26 minutes ago, Habopotamus said:

Running around in their own end 

We had 19 shots in the first, eight in the second. The same kind of second-period letdown we have already seen a few times this year.

The defence is a complete gong show again, they need Weber back desperately. Petry is just not good enough defensively to hold down the fort but he’s doing a commendable job.

Juulsen also having a real tough time.