Nov, 3, Lightning at Habs, 7:00pm

Neech

After an unexpected barnburner win over the defending champs, an even more talented roster rolls into town.  Blood rivals and archnemeses Drouin and Sergachev face off in another installment of Who Won The Trade.  The Lightning as always have a ridiculous group of skilled forwards, but their defense has a Hedman-shaped hole.  Puck drop at 7:00.

Ps. You don't have to listen to Lightning Crashes.

• Like 2

Great for the first 10min, hot garbage for the last 10min.  They better figure it out before they come out for the second period...Tbay will eat them up if they spend that much time in their own end.

29 minutes ago, Chris said:

When Byron comes, no room for hudon. 

He is a decent roll player, can fill in anywhere in the lineup for a few games. 

He's been solid. He had a shit play up the centre of the ice tonight; Other than that, he's looked like a top 6 forward 

Lehkonen should be the guy getting called out

They did all the right things in the second period, I think. Outshot TB 17-7, outhustled them and even outdid them on the face-offs. Nothing to show for it, but hopefully we'll get a bounce or two in our favour in the third.

7 minutes ago, Scott462 said:

Hudon again losing his man. He’s playing too far up the line up I think.

Stamkos just has Price’s number.

I've seen enough of Hudon as anything more than a fill-in on line 3 or 4. 

7 minutes ago, Habopotamus said:

You guys clearly didn't watch Hudon last game. He was one the of the better players out there. Up and down the ice 

He’s having a tough game to be sure. I want him to succeed but his skating and defensive awareness are lacking. Like I said this makes him expendable with as many wingers we have. Hell his skating alone does that.

13 minutes ago, tomh009 said:

Yes. But we really can't pin this loss on him. (It's not over yet but the fat lady is warming up ...)

Lol well he was directly responsible for both goals but no it’s not all on him. They had some great A chances and couldn’t finish and Vasilevski has been amazing.

The main problem right now is we do not have anyone that has an elite shot. The only ones we had were Galchenyuk and Weber and it’s no coincidence our PP is struggling mightily again.

Also defensive coverage has been bad and I think when Weber and Byron come back that should get better. Tampa was just better.