Nov. 5, Canadiens vs Islanders, 7 PM

dlbalr

9 hours ago, alfredoh2009 said:

Glad that Ouellet continued to play well. Benn seemed to be reverting to his 2017 form, but held on

I did not notice Mete, but I think Juulsen and Reilly played better than last game 

Domi's line played well; heck, there are quite a few positives despite a shaky start

I an just glad they are playing .500 hockey. 

As soon as I compliment a player ( Benn), they end up shitting the bed the next game.

I did the same thing with Hudon a couple games ago...

• Upvote 1

Another very entertaining game!

Petry 28:41

Juulsen 2a 5 hits

Great to see Lehkonen get one, he has worked hard enough.

5 shots for both Kotkaniemi and Tatar, Drouin with 6.:clap:

It will be interesting who fills the RW role in the Domi/Drouin line. I don’t think Hudon is getting it done with them and I think when Byron comes back that line could be very dynamic. There speed alone would cause the opposition a lot of problems.

1 hour ago, JoeLassister said:

I can't stand Benn anymore.  No matter how you guys see good things from him,  I keep seing bad plays  SHIFTS AFTER SHIFTS AFTER SHIFTS.

It is the same for me with regards to Mete... it's weird.

I think this season, Ouellet-Benn would be a good bottom pair. I try to see them in that perspective. Benn should not be playing top pair minutes! He is out of his depth there. But somehow, he gets-by

3 hours ago, Habopotamus said:

As soon as I compliment a player ( Benn), they end up shitting the bed the next game.

I did the same thing with Hudon a couple games ago...

I was praising Ouellet after the first period against the Lightning  and he had a rough evening the rest of the way.

I figure that there are too many haters on this forum to hold back on some gratuitous praise from time to time ;)

3 hours ago, JoeLassister said:

I can't stand Benn anymore.  No matter how you guys see good things from him,  I keep seing bad plays  SHIFTS AFTER SHIFTS AFTER SHIFTS.

Benn had his worst game of the season last night. 

I thought he's been good up to that point though. 

Mete is a guy I see going to the AHL when either Schlemko returns, or when Weber returns. 

• Upvote 1

On 11/6/2018 at 12:11 PM, Commandant said:

Benn had his worst game of the season last night. 

I thought he's been good up to that point though. 

Mete is a guy I see going to the AHL when either Schlemko returns, or when Weber returns. 

You're right. He had a lot of problems but I agree .. I've been inspired by lots of his play this year. Hope he has more of that. Confidence is such a critical factor.