Nov. 6, Canadiens vs Rangers, 7 PM

dlbalr

Good calls 

2 hours ago, Meller93 said:

Despite the fact that we’re up 3-1, I’m actually not that happy with the team right now because of how absolutely abysmal the power play has been 

2 hours ago, Meller93 said:

That’s probably Drouin’s 40 thousandth brutal turnover this game

This team really wants to play .500

It is like they were more selfish tonight instead of thinking team first: bad decisions. Individual plays, soft-telegraphed passes

Tatar had a good game, and Domi was good then dumb. 

I would make some line changes

before Thursday's games, take advantage or resting  Armia who is hurt. Let's hope they get the team back on playing the system

Habs had a chance to put their foot on the throat of the Rangers in the 2nd, and instead decided to take lazy and stupid penalties. It's the mark of a young team, and it will probably happen more often than we think it should.

• Upvote 1

Didn't watch the game ?  How was Benn ?

Was a blocking tons of shot, clearing the crease, blocking passing lines ?  AKA chasing the puck all night as usual ?

Was at the game last night..

Agree with Trizzak, def mark of a young team. 

When end they got the 4 min power play you can sense that they took the gas off the pedal. A more mature team would have know that several make up calls were gonna be heading their way so they better take advantage of it. 

Figured the coaching staff told them that much when they called the time when the 4 min power play was given to them.

I thought price looked fine. He was on until the team went south. 

Drouin played like dog poop (quoting my 6yr old). But that Domi kid...?

1 hour ago, Helmethead said:

Was at the game last night..

Agree with Trizzak, def mark of a young team. 

When end they got the 4 min power play you can sense that they took the gas off the pedal. A more mature team would have know that several make up calls were gonna be heading their way so they better take advantage of it. 

Figured the coaching staff told them that much when they called the time when the 4 min power play was given to them.

I thought price looked fine. He was on until the team went south. 

Drouin played like dog poop (quoting my 6yr old). But that Domi kid...?

Adding Weber to the lineup should help keep everyone focused. Petry cussing out Drouin for one of his turnovers probably didn't carry as much weight as if Weber did it.