Jonathan Marchessault - William Karlsson - Reilly Smith
Max Pacioretty - Cody Eakin - Alex Tuch
Tomas Nosek - Ryan Carpenter - Tomas Hyka
William Carrier - Pierre-Edouard Bellemark - Ryan Reaves
Brayden McNabb - Colin Miller
Shea Theodore - Nick Holden
Jon Merrill - Brad Hunt

Marc-Andre Fleury
Scratches Deryk Engelland, Oscar Lindberg, Nate Schmidt (susp.)
Injuries David Clarkson, Paul Stastny

https://i.marqueur.com/hockey/i/logo/nhl/1_9_b.gif
8-5-3 record
Forwards Defence/Goalie
Tomas Tatar - Phillip Danault - Brendan Gallagher
Jonathan Drouin - Max Domi - Andrew Shaw
Kenny Agostino - Jesperi Kotkaniemi - Artturi Lehkonen
Nicolas Deslauriers - Matthew Peca - Charles Hudon
Jordie Benn - Jeff Petry
Mike Reilly - Karl Alzner*
Xavier Ouellet - Victor Mete

Antti Niemi
Scratches Noah Juulsen*, Nikita Scherbak (cond.)
Injuries Joel Armia, Paul Byron, David Schlemko, Shea Weber

Puck Drop National TV Regional TV Radio
7:00 PM EST Sportsnet, TVA Sports ATTSN-RM TSN 690 | FM 98.5

• Like 2

I am hoping, abouve all else tonight, to see Niemi make the save at key points in the game, somethign Price had not been doing.  That should get us the win, as this team is scoring pretty well lately.  The icing on the cake would be Niemi denying Patioready so much as a single point and extending his slump, while Tatar hits the scoresheet for us...but that's a very secondary item on my wish list for tonight.

Tbh, I hope Patch gets a goal and a good reception; he did so much for this team, and it'd be nice to see some recognition for that.

That being said, I hope it's 6-1 for the good guys.

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, lazy26 said:

Tbh, I hope Patch gets a goal and a good reception; he did so much for this team, and it'd be nice to see some recognition for that.

That being said, I hope it's 6-1 for the good guys.

Even a hat trick for Max would be fine by me, as long as Habs get Niemi the win.:1gohabs:

• Upvote 1

Just watching Pacioretty interviews leading up to this game and I think it is safe to assume that he absolutely is thrilled not to be playing in this market anymore. Personally I think Montreal got the best version out of him during his prime and that he is taking it easy in Vegas now without the big bad Montreal media breathing down his neck. He finally got his pay day, and in Vegas it is patio season all year long so life is great

• Upvote 1

A breakdown on the power play, and then pure bad luck on the second goal, and we are down two-zip. That said, there were some good opportunities and I thought Niemi played a solid period in spite of the two goals.

I thought the team stunk that period. Skating in cement. Galley credited Vegas with clogging up the neutral zone very well, and also with really putting pressure on the Habs' dodgy D down low, and that seems pretty right to me.

2 hours ago, illWill said:

Just watching Pacioretty interviews leading up to this game and I think it is safe to assume that he absolutely is thrilled not to be playing in this market anymore. Personally I think Montreal got the best version out of him during his prime and that he is taking it easy in Vegas now without the big bad Montreal media breathing down his neck. He finally got his pay day, and in Vegas it is patio season all year long so life is great

Yep, although he is a beast out there tonight, I also suspect that we shipped him out at the right time, more or less. Fine asset management for once.

2 hours ago, sbhatt said:

Glad Plex got a nice cheer...he worked hard for the CH for a lot of years, playing a slew of hard minutes against the other team's top scorers and on the PK.

A great hab