Nov. 10, Golden Knights vs Habs, 7:00 PM

dlbalr

Some nagging issues plaguing this team in defensive zone coverage, but boy is this offense somehow potent as hell so far. 

I still can't believe the same group of forwards as last year essentially, without Pacioretty and Galchenyuk, but with Domi and Tatar, is capable of THIS.

8 hours ago, sbhatt said:

I am hoping, abouve all else tonight, to see Niemi make the save at key points in the game, somethign Price had not been doing.  That should get us the win, as this team is scoring pretty well lately.  The icing on the cake would be Niemi denying Patioready so much as a single point and extending his slump, while Tatar hits the scoresheet for us...but that's a very secondary item on my wish list for tonight.

Prophetic :thumbs_up:

• Upvote 3

6 hours ago, The Chicoutimi Cucumber said:

Yeah, that game was a hot mess. Entertaining though! If Julien had hair, he'd be ripping it out.

It seems almost every game we play is a hot mess but for the first time in many years I am really enjoying watching it. This team with all of its holes and short comings is simply a joy to watch and knowing how young most of them are gives hope for future improvement. Our defense is a disaster but Juulsen, Mete, and Reilly all show signs of growing into good players.

We have hope

Domi on pace for 101pts, Drouin/Petry on pace for 63pts.

Shaw played most of forwards 19:11, 5hits 3shots, 2g...the 'Good Shaw" showed up to play.

Drouin had good game.

The KK kid tied for 3rd in rookie scoring.:clap:

Forgot, what a shift by Lehkonen on the kids goal.

Oulette has to be better than Alzner, maybe not much but.

Dont think Schlemko stood out either way, which is good for 1st game in long time

Is Juulsen hurt, sick?

36 minutes ago, DON said:

Domi on pace for 101pts, Drouin/Petry on pace for 63pts.

Shaw played most of forwards 19:11, 5hits 3shots, 2g...the 'Good Shaw" showed up to play.

Drouin had good game.

The KK kid tied for 3rd in rookie scoring.:clap:

Forgot, what a shift by Lehkonen on the kids goal.

Oulette has to be better than Alzner, maybe not much but.

Dont think Schlemko stood out either way, which is good for 1st game in long time

Is Juulsen hurt, sick?

Domi has been really, really, REALLY impressive. What I notice about him is that he seems to *expect* himself to produce every night. He's giving off the air of a guy who believes his role is to drive the offence - not of a guy who is happily riding a hot streak. Last night he was wholly contained in the first, but just found a way to make it happen as the game ground on. 

Schlemko, yeah, I thought he was OK.