Sign in to follow this  
dlbalr

Nov. 13, Canadiens vs Oilers, 9 PM

:1gohabs:  I would like to say i think will happen today, but dont...Mete finally getting his 1st?

• Upvote 1

32 minutes ago, DON said:

:1gohabs:  I would like to say i think will happen today, but dont...Mete finally getting his 1st?

Hopefully, but I'm starting to think Alzner will score this season before Mete does.

Domi with another nice goal.

Schlemko looked horrible on McDavid. (but it was McDavid, so not 1st d-man he has burnt.)

Not a good opening period aside from Domi's snipe.  Niemi looks lost out there.  I'm not faulting him on the goals (a bad bounce and a 2-on-1) but he is losing his balance and flailing at shots that quite frankly aren't very difficult.  That's not the type of play that's going to inspire confidence in his back end.

The Petry/Schlemko pair looks horrid, and that powerplay was downright shameful.

18 minutes ago, sbhatt said:

The Petry/Schlemko pair looks horrid, and that powerplay was downright shameful.

yes, almost scarier to give up a SH goal than threaten to score:angry:

Mete's famous blaster of a slapshot

Weak goal Niemi...BOOO

30 minutes ago, dlbalr said:

Not a good opening period aside from Domi's snipe.  Niemi looks lost out there.  I'm not faulting him on the goals (a bad bounce and a 2-on-1) but he is losing his balance and flailing at shots that quite frankly aren't very difficult.  That's not the type of play that's going to inspire confidence in his back end.

I just got back home from my rec game and Niemi reminds me of the goalie I played against

1st PP thanks to Kassian

This pp is brutal

we can talk about the setup, but tonight they aren't even getting a chance to set up

Niemi is redeeming himself for the soft goal.

31 minutes ago, illWill said:

I just got back home from my rec game and Niemi reminds me of the goalie I played against

Okay a couple beauties not found in rec

• Upvote 1

craCrap goaltending game in and game out...unreal.  Call-up time?  This is sickening.

Edmonton has the speed like the habs, but so much more talent. Our D and goaltending are not good enough for this. 

12 minutes ago, brobin said:

Edmonton has the speed like the habs, but so much more talent. Our D and goaltending are not good enough for this. 

I actually don't like their overall team speed (although McDavid's the best skater in the league)

They have some really slow players on the blue line and guys like Strome and Lucic in their top 6 arent fast,  We arent taking advantage of them though

This team is .500 in the last ten games... they are young and hard working, but the terrible defence and lack of goaltending is catching up fast...

• Upvote 1

I hope Weber can create the concern by opponents that he has to be covered and HOPEFULLY as a result we open up more as a result down low on powerplay