Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
dlbalr

Nov. 13, Canadiens vs Oilers, 9 PM

Recommended Posts

:1gohabs:  I would like to say i think will happen today, but dont...Mete finally getting his 1st?

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
32 minutes ago, DON said:

:1gohabs:  I would like to say i think will happen today, but dont...Mete finally getting his 1st?

 

Hopefully, but I'm starting to think Alzner will score this season before Mete does.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Domi with another nice goal.

 

Schlemko looked horrible on McDavid. (but it was McDavid, so not 1st d-man he has burnt.)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Not a good opening period aside from Domi's snipe.  Niemi looks lost out there.  I'm not faulting him on the goals (a bad bounce and a 2-on-1) but he is losing his balance and flailing at shots that quite frankly aren't very difficult.  That's not the type of play that's going to inspire confidence in his back end.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The Petry/Schlemko pair looks horrid, and that powerplay was downright shameful.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
18 minutes ago, sbhatt said:

The Petry/Schlemko pair looks horrid, and that powerplay was downright shameful.

yes, almost scarier to give up a SH goal than threaten to score:angry:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Mete's famous blaster of a slapshot

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Weak goal Niemi...BOOO

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
30 minutes ago, dlbalr said:

Not a good opening period aside from Domi's snipe.  Niemi looks lost out there.  I'm not faulting him on the goals (a bad bounce and a 2-on-1) but he is losing his balance and flailing at shots that quite frankly aren't very difficult.  That's not the type of play that's going to inspire confidence in his back end.

 

I just got back home from my rec game and Niemi reminds me of the goalie I played against

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

1st PP thanks to Kassian

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

This pp is brutal

 

we can talk about the setup, but tonight they aren't even getting a chance to set up

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Niemi is redeeming himself for the soft goal.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
31 minutes ago, illWill said:

 

I just got back home from my rec game and Niemi reminds me of the goalie I played against

 

Okay a couple beauties not found in rec

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

craCrap goaltending game in and game out...unreal.  Call-up time?  This is sickening.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Edmonton has the speed like the habs, but so much more talent. Our D and goaltending are not good enough for this. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 minutes ago, brobin said:

Edmonton has the speed like the habs, but so much more talent. Our D and goaltending are not good enough for this. 

 

I actually don't like their overall team speed (although McDavid's the best skater in the league)

 

They have some really slow players on the blue line and guys like Strome and Lucic in their top 6 arent fast,  We arent taking advantage of them though

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

This team is .500 in the last ten games... they are young and hard working, but the terrible defence and lack of goaltending is catching up fast...

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I hope Weber can create the concern by opponents that he has to be covered and HOPEFULLY as a result we open up more as a result down low on powerplay

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

×
×
  • Create New...